Chapter 14

Chapter 14 - Escaping 

"O-Ouch." She grunted under her breath as she tried to move her body.

The pain was shooting all over her system, especially at the back. She couldn't move an inch as this discomfort feeling will just continue to grow. She doesn't remember anything. Her mind couldn't think straight right now.

But all she knows is that the moment she woke up, she already recognized where she was. It was the ceiling of Izuku's bedroom. She smiled with relief and she doesn't know why.

What happened?

"Dolly!" The guy called her.

Her head moved to his direction and saw Izuku sitting down on a stool next to her. She was more than glad to see him in her sight.

The green-haired guy smiled at her as he gently caressed her cheeks with his hands, happy to finally see her awake.

"W-What happened?" She asked him weakly.

Izuku responded, holding her hand. "I brought you to the hospital to let you get recovered, after that, I brought you back here."

She looked at him, confused. "I was in the hospital? But why?"

As her mind is slowly regaining proper conscious, it started recalling everything of what happened. When she remembered the incident about happened to her which was involved with Izuku's rival, Kacchan, her eyes soon widened horrifyingly. It gave her goosebumps and her heart began beating fast with fear.

It became a new trauma for her because that time was painful for her to handle. It was too much, she began screaming in the room, setting her hands on the side of her head, making it worst. Izuku immediately stood up with worry and tried to calm her down.

Ochako kept screaming and it soon turned into cries. Her sobbing was too awful for him to listen to. His heart was throbbing seeing Ochako reacted after all that suffering. He wished he did not let her experience these things. If only, he was there for her.

"It's okay, Ochako. Please stop." He said to her, hugging her tightly into his arms.

Ochako kept on crying but it gotten softer and calmer. The warm feeling she's getting from Izuku with his comforting hug made her feel much better. As her painful cries lowered down, she stopped and looked up at Izuku.

The guy looked down at her when he noticed her crying had stopped. He smiled and asked. "You okay now?"

Ochako looked at him intently with her swollen and heartfelt eyes. She seemed to looked a lot more relieved just seeing Izuku right infront of her. She nodded with a sad look as she looked down on the sheet on the bed.

She just needed Izuku next to her. 

Izuku still felt so bad. Ever since Ochako came to his life, all she has been experiencing are all these tortures and sufferings from him. He really didn't intend to do that anymore. He cared about her. He really did.

"W-Why am I here? Wasn't I supposed to stay at the hospital? How long was I unconscious?" She asked him a lot of questions that still made her unsure of what's happening.

Izuku kept quiet for awhile, trying to process what happened before telling her everything. After that, he sat down on the stool again and started talking.

"Listen to me." He said.

"After you got shot, I brought you to the hospital. Unfortunately, the situation was too serious, I didn't have the time to remove the traces Kacchan left so the police managed to find it first. Kacchan was too careless. We, criminals, aren't supposed to expose our crimes to anyone before we are known and caught." He told her as he continued.