021.

Jayla POV
( 3 days till Legend's birthday... )

"Baby what's your favorite sex position?" I said randomly.

I am currently at Sin's house bothering him and Legend. Me and Laila have been working out of my house all day and I needed to get away, and Sin came up and got me.
We're just sitting on the couch talking and watching tv till the food gets done.

"Why?" He said focusing his attention from the tv to me.
"Just curious." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"I think my favorite is-" I cut him off.
"Besides from the back. That's every guy's favorite position." I said and he playfully smacked his lips.
"Then ummmm.... reverse cowgirl." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't like missionary?" I said putting my legs in his lap and he shrugged.
"In reality, you gotta have some bomb ass shit between your legs for me to do missionary. I don't like it that much unless you got some good good." He said and I nodded, understanding.

"Well have you ever had somebody that you liked doing it with?" I said and he gave me a side-eye.
"One time, but where all these questions coming from?" He said rubbing my legs,
"Nothing I'm just wondering." I said and the oven beeped.

"Can you go wake up Legend? He said he was hungry but he fell sleep." I said and nodded and tapped my legs for me to get up.
I got up to go get the food and I smiled once I seen it.
"Yesss." I said pulling it out the tray.

( it's baked giant macaroni shells with meat & cheese

( it's baked giant macaroni shells with meat & cheese. And garlic knots. )

"How many of these do y'all want?" I said as they came in the kitchen.
"Give Legend like 2 or 3, I want likeeee.... 5." He said and I nodded.

I heard a phone start ringing followed by Sin's voice.
"What do you want?" He said and I looked at him.
"Why do you niggas act like y'all don't have a house? Y'all stay at my shit." He said and I knew it was Smoke or P.

"If y'all show up- hello? He hung up." He said looking at the phone.
"Who was that?" I said giving Legend his plate.
"Thank you mommy." He said quietly and I kissed his cheek.
"The boys. They just came back from the bar." He said still looking at his phone.

"Maybe they miss you. You never wanna go out anymore." I said making his plate.
"Because I wanna be here with you." He said coming and hugging me from behind.
"You're clingy like we've fucking each other for years." I said handing him his plate but he set it down on the counter.

"It damn sure feels like it. It feel like we already had sex but we haven't. Shit crazy." He said making another plate and I scrunched my eyebrows.
"Who is that for?" I said watching him.
"You." He said and handed it to me.

I smiled up at him and poked my lips out.
"I love you." I said and he smiled at me.
"I love you mor-" He got cut off by the doorbell going off.