56

Mmm...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

You quickly shoot up out of the covers that seem to engulf your whole being as the chirp of an alarm clock pulls you out of your slumber, the bright blue numbers gaining a deep sigh from you.

Five a.m.?....

Is this how early Yoongi gets up everyday?...

I don't even get up this early and I lived an hour away...

Oh wait...if the alarm is going off in here....then what's going to wake him up?

Tugging your robe out of the duffel bag and pulling it on over the big T-shirt you're wearing you quietly pad over to the bedroom door and pop it open, your eyes scanning the living room and landing on Yoongi, whose still fast asleep on the couch with his laptop still open.

He must have exhausted himself all night...

I don't want him to be late for work...

Making your way over to the couch you carefully close the laptop and set it on the side table while leaning down in front of Yoongi, your eyes carefully gazing over his peacefully sleeping form.

What someone would give to be in your arms right now...I bet you're so warm...

"Yoongi...hey...Yoongi..."

"Mmm..."

Softly shaking Yoongi's shoulder you watch him let out a soft whimper and roll his body to where it's facing you, his eyes tenderly fluttering open to look at you.

"Mmm...Y/N?..."

"Yeah...your alarm went off in the room...I didn't want you to be late..."

"Oh...oh man...I'm sorry..."

"It's no problem at all..."

You watch him come to his senses fully and sit up on the couch while you stand up and back away shyly, his hand pushing through his stick up hair.

"Alright...gotta get ready..."

"Do you want me to start some coffee?.."

"You don't have to Y/N-ah I'm sure you're still tired..."

"No it's no problem at all, I'm already awake so might as well."

You watch an odd emotion cross his face before he gives in and nods, his entire body dragged down with obvious exhaustion.

"Alright then...that sounds...nice."

You quickly go to the kitchen and pull out the little coffee maker in the cabinet and begin making fresh coffee, your heart warming in your chest the whole time.

I finally get to try and make fresh coffee!

I've wanted to do this for so long...but making it for yourself isn't as satisfying as making it for someone else!

When you hear the water shut off in the bathroom you quickly pour the fresh coffee in the clear coffee up and try your best to make it look pretty, even setting a pretty napkin and spoon beside it with cool whip in a perfect swirl on the top.

Perfect!

I hope he likes it!

When Yoongi emerges out of the bathroom with his hair tousled and towel dried in a simple black sweatshirt and sweatpants your heart rate skyrockets, his eyes setting on you immediately.

"Is that my coffee?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Mm...it's pretty."