I Love Him Anyways (eddie van halen)

You could've predicted this.

Once again, you found yourself sitting on the bathroom floor behind your husband Eddie, holding his hair back while he drunkenly vomited his brains out.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he kept mumbling, wiping his mouth and sniffling.

You rolled your eyes, knowing very damn well he wasn't 'fine'.

This had become and out-of-hand ritual. Every party, every post show, you found yourself in a bathroom with Eddie. It's become progressively worse over the past 6 months, which made you worried.

You hated continuously seeing your husband like this, but you loved him so much, so what could you do?

You heard a knock on the bathroom doorframe and turned your head around, while still holding back Eddie's hair. It was David.

"Y/N," he sighed, "You really have to stop doing this. Eddie's really sick."

"I can't just stop," you exclaimed, "he's my husband, through sickness and health, right"?

"You shouldn't be taking care of his ass every second of every day, that's what I'm getting at here. You deserve better."

"David," you said, "You don't know everything, I'm sorry to break it to you. I love Eddie. I do get sick and tired of his bullshit," you spat, "but that's just it, when you're married shit happens, and you have to take care of each other. And I'm gonna get him help, David."

"Fine Y/N, I believe you. Get him help. He needs it," David said, before leaving you alone with Eddie.

"Come on," you said, sitting Eddie up and wiping his mouth clean with a tissue. You brushed his hair out of his face.

"I love you," he said drunkenly.

You sighed and quickly wiped a tear away from your eye, "I love you too."

You slowly led him to your guy's bed and laid him down. You tucked him in like a mother, and you kissed his forehead softly.

"Are you mad at me?" he whispered.

"No," you said, holding his hand.

"Yeah you are," he replied.

"You need help Eddie, this has to stop. It hurts me to keep seeing you like this."

"I'm sorry," he said, kissing your knuckles.

"Go to sleep Ed," you said, "we can talk more about this later, when you're not drunk."

"I'm sorry," he said again.

"Just go to sleep," you said, lightly grazing his forehead with your nails.

"Lay with me?" He asked.

"Yeah," you curled up next to Eddie where he rested his head on your chest, and quickly fell asleep.

-
-
-
Kinda quick, and kinda crappy. I love Eddie with my whole heart, rip me🥴