•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

нεү gυү! ιт's вεεη σηε нεcк σғ α яι∂ε, ∂ση'т үσυ тнιηк sσ?

ωнεη ι ғιяsт cяεαтε∂ тнιs ғαηғιc three үεαяs αgσ, ιт ωαs σηℓү α cнιℓ∂ιsн нσввү ι нα∂ мα∂ε ғσя мүsεℓғ вεcαυsε ι нα∂ נυsт ғιηιsнε∂ яεωαтcнιηg ηαяυтσ αη∂ нα∂ ғεℓт sσ ιηsριяε∂.

But as time passed by I began to lose interest, and many times I thought of dropping it. Because one, my writing skills weren't and aren't the greatest and many people didn't really read it. But as time passed by people began reading it, liking it and commenting it. All that encouraged me to continue writing, truth to be told, back then when I had began writing it I wasn't sure where I was going with this story, the only thing I had in mind was making it different from other Naruto ff's. Truth be told that's where all of my writers block came from. It's not that I didn't want to update it was because I had no idea what to write next and make it connect to the plot of the story.  I apologize deeply for taking so long. Gomen guys.

This story even though it's not the greatest it's my very first story I have ever finished and because of that I am proud of completing it and giving my readers the content they like and deserve.

I am grateful for every single one of you.

I deeply appreciate those that would spend nights reading what I had written, liking chapters in a row and even those that were non chapters! It amazed me. I appreciate those that commented, because every single comment brought a smile to my face. In a way that wow people are actually reading this.

I appreciate those that read it, and didn't give up on it nevertheless. I am aware many people stopped reading it because maybe it wasn't something they were looking for and I totally understand that.

This book has taught me to keep going and never give up. And hopefully someday, I'll publish a rewritten version of it, a better version. A version that maybe won't have too much pain. And just add more things to it, more detail.

I do realize I did Sakura pretty messed up but it all was for the plot I promise. The message that lies within the words I've written is that everyone deserves second chances, everyone despite of their actions.

Sakura was given a second chance at life, even when she committed murder and unspoken crimes. Everyone deserves to be happy, everyone deserves to love themselves. Because believe it or not you're all worth it.

Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it, thank you.

I love you guys so much! Thank you strangers for giving me a chance. And if you truly enjoyed the story and ever decide to reread it, please don't be afraid of giving feedbacks, I love feedbacks because it helps me improve.

I encourage it a lot actually, don't be afraid I won't be mad, lol. And if you don't ever reread it thank you for being here until the very end of the ride.

What was your favorite part of the story?

What part did you absolutely disliked?

And what's the funniest part you enjoyed reading?

Would you guys like me to do a second book about the next generation? 

This isn't a goodbye, it's rather a see you soon. I may not write furthermore in this story, however, I will continue writing in my other fanfics.

If you enjoyed reading this story. I encourage you to go check out my other Naruto ff.  It's a crossover with the anime Inuyasha so if you've watched the classic anime of Inuyasha then you're all set and if you haven't watched it yet I encourage you to do so, it's really good.

And my other , completed story " Farewell, my love." If you enjoy bittersweet short stories I think you would come to like it. Tell me your thoughts :)

Thank you for reading, minna.

I love you guys lots!

-Sincerely Luna_Hime20