[56]

Dom's POV:

It's been a long few months, and the pregnancy has really taken a toll on Alena's body but she assures me she'd do it all over again.

Today we are currently seven months pregnant and Alena has really popped, she looks so cute, when you see her from behind, she looks like her normal self and then she turns around and has this huge belly.

I make my way into the bedroom where I find Alena adding some red lipstick to her lips. She's dressed in a tight red dress and some matching heels and looks stunning as usual

Looking at me in the reflection of the mirror she smiles "Are you here to hurry me up?"

"Not at all, just admiring your beauty" I grin back at her, as I lean against the door frame.

Placing her lipstick back down, she turns and makes her way over to me. "You look handsome"

"My wife thinks I'm hot when I wear a suit, so I thought I'd get a little dressed up"

"Your wife is a very smart woman, you do look very hot in a suit" she smirks up at me

"She is smart, smart and sexy" I press my lips to the side of her neck, rather than lips not wanting to ruin her lipstick or get it on me, not yet anyway.

"Don't start something we can't finish Mr. Ricci" she moans

"We best be leaving then"

Tonight Bex and Riccardo are hosting us a party to celebrate the baby and we're going to reveal if we're having a boy or a girl, of course, both Alena and I already know, and a few of our close family members and friends like Bex and Riccardo do as well, but for some people, it's a surprise

We arrive at the restaurant, where the top level has been hired out for our party. Hand in hand I push the door open for Alena and hold it until she's made her way in, then take her hand in mine again and walk up the stairs to the function room.

"You okay in those heels Tesoro?" I question as I hold on her a little tighter

"Maybe heels weren't my brightest idea" she giggles softly.

We reach the top of the stairs and make our way into the room. Everything has been set up by Bexley and Riccardo and looks amazing, there is a balloon arch with a large baby sign behind it and a camera set up on a tripod in front of it for people to get photos. There are a few banners and more balloon stands set up around the place and of course a table with a cake and some lollies with lolly bags so everyone can take some home for later.

Aside from that the bar is open, and as soon as I guest start to arrive the food will come around with the waiters.

"You're here" Bex squeals and runs over wrapping her arms around Alena

"Everything looks so perfect, thank-you so much for doing this for me." She smiles as she holds her

"What are best friends for?" she pulls back from the hug and gives me a quick hug as well.

A few moments later our family and friends begin to arrive. Franco and Layla the first one through the door with Marco who is now one.

"I knew it, another Ricci boy" Franco grins as he looks around at all the blue balloons and decorations.

"I told you the Ricci's only make boys" Alena giggles softly

"I hope not, I want a little girl" Layla pouts playfully and wraps her arms around me, Marco in her hip. "You look stunning"