55 (END)

~~~

yall cant see the hints because you're looking for the wrong ones.

~~~

Yeonjun couldn't comprehend what is happening.

His brain is currently so focused on his whole world collapsing to even think about what could possibly be the reason why Soobin would do something like this.

He thought he loved him—no, Yeonjun knows Soobin loves him and he could feel that. He feels that deep within his very bones each time Soobin's fingertips trace gently on his skin. He feels that love and can clearly see it through the male's eyes every single time their gazes meet.

He knows it.

Or was he just assuming things too much that he got lost deep into his mystical delusions and failed to realize that all the things they shared were merely just for the sake of this accidental marriage?

It is a mistake to marry someone you just met, more so if you aren't sober enough to do it, but Yeonjun is certain that, that mistake is the most epic and the most beautiful mistake he ever had the chance to make.

But how about Soobin?

Does he see it as nothing more than just a silly little mistake?

Does he really want to make things right this time and remove Yeonjun out of his life despite everything that had happened between them?

Is it really that easy to throw him away?

It is overwhelming, the number of thoughts and questions flooding his mind that he can't understand anything anymore.

He has to leave—needs so badly to get out and breathe because he's feeling to trapped and suffocated that he could feel his lungs contracting and his chest aching.

Yeonjun heaved an unsteady breath, trying so hard to pull himself together and not let himself be carried away by his nasty thoughts. He brought his hand up, wiping the tears off his face although it wasn't of any use since it seemed as if his eyes decided to let the dam break down on his soft cheeks.

The folder is still being held firmly by the brunette's other hand. He tried to throw it away, he really did. He tried to get it away from him as far as possible but he couldn't. His body was refusing to because he felt like if he did, then he would also be throwing what they have away and he doesn't want to let Soobin go.

He just couldn't.

Not now.

With another sniffle and great urge to leave the room, Yeonjun stumbled on his feet, hastening his pace and almost tripping to get to the door. His shaking hand reached out, grew a little pissed when he couldn't hold the doorknob properly when the door suddenly moved open from the outside.

Yeonjun froze from his spot, heart beating deafeningly loud as his stomach churned at the sight of the man who managed to flip his life upside down.

Another fresh set of tears streamed down his red, flushed cheeks and he unconsciously took a step backwards.

Worry and panic immediately painted Soobin's features when he saw Yeonjun's condition and felt a tug of pain in his heart when the male took a step away from him but he shrugged the feeling off.

Soobin stepped one foot forward to try and approach the male with his arm reaching out but Yeonjun dodged his attempt and took two steps back. The taller male couldn't help but frown in confusion.

"Baby—" he tried to take hold of the other male again but as earlier, Yeonjun avoided his touches.

"D-Don't touch me," the crying male weakly spoke, voice cracking painfully at the end, the way a glass does the moment it fell.