Chapter.12

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was clicking pictures, but not of the beach or the scenery, I was clicking pictures of Noona. God, I sound like a creep.

I was done after a while and checked my photographs and.....wow, I believe the photo is not clicked that great but her presence in it, makes it great. I had also clicked some pictures of the beach.

I went to play with them as I saw Namjoon Hyung also joining them.

Me: Noona! I'm back!

Y/n: Oh! Come on! Join in!

As I went in and wore my goggles, Noona and the hyungs started laughing. I was confused.

Me: What happened? Why are you guys laughing?

Y/n: Take a picture of yourself and see for yourself....hahaha!!

I did what she said and.......

Me: Wait I will change my goggles and come

I came back, while they were still recovering from the laughing. Let's see how you survive this..

Me: Noona and Hyungs look here!!

Y/n: Oh my god!! Hahahahahaha!! Holy shit!

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, were laughing so hard.

Me: Hehehe!

My mission to see and make Noona, laugh heartily, was accomplished. I would do anything to hear that cute laugh of hers, even if it means making a fool out of myself.

TIME SKIP- AFTER PLAYING ON THE BEACH.

YOUR P.OV

We had all changed into our clothes and were on the way, to a cafe since all of us were hungry.

Me: Yah! Kookie-ah..show me the pictures you clicked!

Jungkook: oh yeah! Wait!

He then took out his camera and showed me the pictures.