Chapter Eighteen [Confrontation]

J E S S E

"Is you mad or nah?" I teased my daughter as she cried her head off. I was dressing her after I gave her a bath and she was not happy with my ass at all it made me feel bad that's why as soon as I finished I laid back in bed with her and rubbed her back to sooth her.

I'd sent Alijah out with her mom so they could catch up and relax for the evening and I planned on spending time with my lil gyal.

When she stopped crying I lifted her up and brought her down so I could kiss her cheek making her stare at me and I continued to do it until she did something similar to a smile but I wasn't sure if that's what it was.

"You always gon be my favorite child if Mommy and I have more, you was born first" I smirked kissing her other cheek before laying her on my chest again as she stretched her body out and I heard her grunt and couldn't help but laugh.

"You better not be pooping, I just changed you and gave you a bath" I groaned as she continued. I sat up laying her on the bed gently as I checked her diaper not seeing anything but I knew she had to be hungry it was about time for a feeding.

My phone rung right on time and I knew it was Alijah calling to remind me so I ignored it. I was going to show her I could do this parenting thing all day just like she could.

Cradling Ajani in my arms I walked down the stairs with her and into the kitchen as Calvin sat on the counter scaring the hell out of me.

"How the fuck you even get in?" I questioned as my eyes with to the container of milk he had poured into his cereal.

"The real question is where you got this milk from? It's good as fuck is it almond milk?" He questioned and I walked over to get a better look at the container.

"Nigga you drinking breast milk, that's the baby milk" I snapped at him and he spit the cereal out of his mouth and looked at me shocked and disgusted.

Alijah's breast milk was good though she made me taste it once when she was pregnant and it really tasted like Almond milk with a hint of sweetness.

I glanced at Cal as he slowly continued eating and squinted my eyes at him. He was tripping right now and I was telling everybody about this.

I turned the sink on and switched the water to hot before grabbing a bottle out of the fridge and running it under the water balancing Ajani with one arm.

"You like super dad huh? You scared of whats them nigga gon do it's been two days since you killed they Ol lady" Calvin teased and I stared at him for a moment before cutting the water off.

"Fuck them, the fuck I got to be scared of like I said I'm killing everybody and I'll burn this fucking state down if I got to do it I'm done playing I was only being cool cause you told me too but everyone knows how I can get" I told him taking a seat in a chair and began to feed my daughter.

"Yeah I know I was just fucking with you, I would of done the same nobodies off limits they came for the baby" Cal said eating some more cereal and I nodded.

Someone began knocking on the front and I made Cal get it as I walked into the living room only to see some Spanish boy sitting on the floor watching cartoons confusing the hell out of me.

When Calvin returned he was with Zaire who was holding Deandre, that boy he took in and I raised an eyebrow.

"First off why are you here and who the hell is this little boy?" I questioned and Calvin began to laugh as he sat on the couch.

"The little homie Alex, I'm babysitting him today for Nicole" he shrugged and I took a deep breath before looking at Zaire.

"I was hoping Alijah would be here I need someone to watch him for me I got a date" Zaire smiled and I continued to stare at him.