Chapter 97: Your Shifu is Not a Gay

Yun Ren Xie strolled in the busy market at the imperial capital and tried to find confections with the flavor of lotus. She just wondered what it tastes but upon remembering how Long Hua eat lotus flowers in every day, she thought it might be delicious.

Sadly, after hours of looking, no stalls are selling confections with lotus flavors. She can only think of cooking confections and adding the ice lotuses in Zhu Courtyard since Shen Xian Hua loves to eat the so much. The problem is, Yun Ren Xie doesnt know how to make one.

"Alright, thanks aunt." Yun Ren Xie grabbed the bag of ingredients and let her interspatial ring devour it. Just as she turned, crowds of people gathered at each side of the road.

She only glanced at them before deciding to leave when more people pushed each other and Yun Ren Xie got dragged.

"Wuwah!" she cried in pain when her butt hit the schorching road. "That hurts!"

"Are you okay?" a familiar female voice made Yun Ren Xie raise her head, only to see the surprise look of the other girl.

"Miss Honglian!"

"Third Beauty Xue."

All the commoners and cultivators started to gossip. They did not recognize the girl with white hair is the third beauty in cultivation but soon agreed that she does deserve the title for her unique charm and fair features.

"Honglian, whats taking you so long?" a man in dark robes came out of the carriage then glanced at the two girls.

"Master Youya, I just met an old friend." Honglian cupped her hands and bowed slightly. She looked at the still Xiao Bai Xue who only stood there with crossed arms.

"You! Why are you not paying respect to Sect Master Youya!" Ming pointed at Yun Ren Xie with anger all over his face. He never thought there was such an unethical woman, much less the third beauty.

Yun Ren Xie scoffed at him. "Apology but, Xue'er only salutes to Sect Master Hua." this is how the original Xiao Bai Xue retort and only Shen Xian Hua is the person who deserve her respect.

"Ming, enough. May I ask why Disciple Xue is here?" Long Youya flashed a captivating smile, his peach coloured eyes were unreadable.

"Fetching some errands for Master Hua. He wants to eat a lotus confection but this girl did not find any. Does Master Youya know any places to buy a lotus confection?"

Long Youya pondered deeply before nodding his head. "I do know how to make a lotus confection. Its quite rare here in our kingdom. If you dont mind, Disciple Xue can come with us and fetch the book where I wrote its instructions."

Yun Ren Xie is about to reject the offer when Honglian squeezed her hand and smiled at her. "Come, I would like to invite you in our home!"

"But...... Wont your sect restrict me?"

"Master Youya personally invited you so what's there to worry about!" before Yun Ren Xie can retort, Honglian have pulled her upwards and took her inside the carriage where Long Youya is standing. "Shifu, you wont mind Xiao Bai Xue sitting with you right? Me and Ming will just settle at the other carriage." Honglian winked at the frowning Xiao Bai Xue.

The whole time, Yun Ren Xie sat at the opposite divan from Long Youya. He was just sleeping all the way. The girl felt impatient and when the carriage stopped, she thought they arrived already thus, standing up.

However, the carriage moved once more, making her unsteady. Yun Ren Xie cursed herself for being stupid, about to fall beside the silent man when he opened his eyes, pulling Yun Ren Xie to sit at his lap.

She did not speak, her mouth were open wide then stared at Long Youya's emotionless peach iris.

"S-Sect Master Youya, this is inappropriate....." she tried to move away but he held her waist steadily.

Long Youya sighed before lowering his head. "If you keep struggling, I'm afraid I wont be able to give you back to Xiao Hua."

Xiao Hua? Calling Shen Xian Hua like that, what is there relationship? Are they.....

"We're not couples." Long Youya flicked her forehead with a smile on his face, amused at the girl's stupid reaction. What made him feel a bit annoyed is that, Xiao Bai Xue is thinking he and his frenemy Shen Xian Hua are something. Ever since childhood, Long Youya and Shen Xian Hua are sturdy men, definitely they are NOT homosexual.

"Great, Sect Master Youya can see through my thoughts." she rolled her eyes.

"Sit beside me." Long Youya let go of her slim waist and pat the cushion beside him. The girl obediently followed what he said, Long Youya smiled in satisfaction before closing his eyes once more.

Yun Ren Xie observed him for some time then sighed heavily. She was cursing herself, how did she even agree to be in the same carriage as this perverted sect leader?!

After a while, the carriage stopped yet Yun Ren Xie is afraid to stand up. Long Youya glanced at her  and without a word, he exited the carriage. She followed afterwards and Honglian greeted her.

"Shifu said it'll be me who will guide you inside his study. He just needs to attend a meeting." Honglian reached her hand out, Yun Ren Xie nodded and followed her.

She noticed they did not enter the sect but a large estate instead, there were wisteria trees everywhere which kept Yun Ren Xie's interest.

"Honglian jiejie, Xue'er wants to give her thanks to you and Sect Master Youya but I need to get back now." Yun Ren Xie cupped her hand and bowed in front of the Feng Estate. Honglian smiled and guided her to a carriage.

When Xiao Bai Xue left, Honglian turned and knew her Shifu have been observing them for a long time already. "Shifu, why did you not send Xue meimei?"

Long Youya's amiable appearance changed drastically, his eyes went sharp and gazes were dangerous, this is the real him. He did not say a word and clenched his fists under his wide sleeves. Inside, Long Youya have the strong urge to have a fight with Shen Xian Hua.

"All of you should help each other. If you compete, its fine. But dont end in a way where you will use blades and blood..."

"Bai Xue Wangji!" Long Youya gritted his teeths, he dropped his brush before glaring at the portrait he just drawn. In that portrait is a girl, wearing light blue hanfu under the wisteria tree while playing a guqin made of ice, there were lotuses around her in the color of red and white.

Yun Ren Xie stared at her lotus confections. They were all pure white from the essence of ice lotuses she freshly picked. Unknown from her, its nearly dusk when she finished a dozen pair of it. With a smile, she carefully arranged each pieces inside a woven bamboo basket before entering Shen Xian Hua's chamber without knocking.

She walked lightly, not a sound can be heard from her steps as she observed her Shifu who is reading a something from the red fabric in his hands.

"Shifu, I made confections instead since the market have no products like this." she smiled from ear to ear, proudly lifting the basket of confection for him to see.