-two

The sun was down already when Jimin went home. The three of them were sitting in the home theatre since tomorrow is the weekend. It was also their tradition to watch a movie Friday night. Today, they are watching Iron Man. The father and son favorite movie. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from its tree.

"Junho, what do you think if you have younger siblings?" Jungkook cautiously asked Junho, the child blinked at Jungkook confused.

"Why are you asking daddy?" He asked. Jungkook gulped, nervous to answer. Taehyung stayed silent the whole time, eyes on the monitor but his attention is focused on the conversation. He too was curious about how will Junho react to it.

"Just wondering." Jungkook nervously chuckled, scratching the back of the neck awkwardly. Junho furrowed his brows, then turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"Are you pregnant, Taetae?" Junho asked in a serious manner. Taehyung knows that he has to answer it honestly when Junho didn't call him 'papa'. Junho is the same as Jungkook, when they call him by name, he has to answer it honestly, vice versa.

Taehyung nods timidly, even though Junho is a child, there's no doubt that he's Jungkook's son. He has the same intimidating aura as his father.

"Well then, my prayers have been heard." The child said casually, making the two adults confused.

"What? You're not surprised or gonna throw tantrums?" Jungkook confused cause usually, children cry or mad when they know that they're going to have siblings.

"Daddy, do you want me to be angry just because papa is pregnant? I'm not that kind of child, I was actually hoping to have younger siblings, but I just can't tell it to you guys because you guys seemed busy with your own work," Junho said, popping some popcorn into his mouth from the bowl on his lap.

That hit hard on Jungkook and Taehyung, even though Taehyung spends his time mostly at home, but he spent his time at his home studio, designing new stuff for his collection as he is now a fashion designer.

They tried to make it up with Junho during the weekends and nighttime. That made them feel that Junho was more mature than his age.

"I'm sorry Junniee... I didn't know that you feel that way." A tear escaped Taehyung's eyes, feeling guilty that he neglects his son.

"No... Papa, I'm fine, I know that you guys are busy to make me happy and as long as you smile, it's enough for me." Junho hugged Taehyung, making the popcorn on his lap fell to the floor.

Jungkook eyes start to water but being the man in the family, he tried not to cry in front of his loved ones. He brought both of them into his arms and kissed each of their foreheads.

"I love you both."

[][][]

The next day, since it was Saturday, the Jeon decide to tell the news during the family and friends gathering at the older Jeon's house.

Jungkook and Junho who were already dressed, are currently waiting for their queen who still hasn't figure out his outfit.

Jungkook wore something casual today while Junho was dressed cutely by Taehyung.