21 - Worried.

°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's P.O.V.

Jimin has managed to settle down from his outburst half an hour ago.

Now he was sitting at the edge of his bed, battered hands holding his head between them.

He's disturbed with himself.

Why did I react that way?

He looks up from his hands and saw the mess that he has created around his room.

Now I have to clean all of this.

He sighs and stands up, careful not to step on the broken pieces of glass.

He picks a broom and starts to brush away the broken pieces, that's when he saw something that made him halt in his steps.

There was blood on his floor, his eyes followed as he saw the blood trailing towards his door.

Suddenly, his mind flashes how he was walking towards her and she was backing away, then she winced, but still acted as if nothing happened.

She must have stepped on the shards.

He sighs heavily then runs a hand through his hair, eyes looking around the room until they ceased on his bathroom. He looks at the back of his hands, which had dried blood on them.

I will clean myself later.

With that thought, he continues cleaning his room.

___________________________________

Rosé was sitting at one corner of the room, hugging her knees against her chest. She didn't have any tears left to cry.

Her head was buried in her knees when suddenly, she hears the sound of the knob twisting and it alarmed her, she sits straight and looks at the door in horror.

The rattling of keys could be heard and she internally curses, of course, he would have master keys with him.

With a click, the door opens but he doesn't enter, she kept looking at the door waiting for his next move and then he slowly enters while looking down then closes the door behind him.

She pushes herself against the wall, her breathing heavily as her heart doesn't seem to calm down.

Now he stands in front of her then sits down, still not able to look into her eyes.

"I...." He trails off, his voice hoarse.

Taking a deep breath, "....I don't know what came over me just a while ago, even I'm shocked at my behavior. I know a sorry won't do anything but trust me I.....never meant to scare you."

He looks up at her, his eyes red, he looks so helpless that she kinda feels bad for him.

"I thought I had moved past that phase but I guess I was wrong." He buries his head in his palms as he felt so disturbed with himself.

He pushes his hair back, "I-I don't know what to do." The crack in his voice felt like a sting in her heart.

She doesn't know if she should sympathize or be angry at him.

He pulls the first aid box from behind him and she didn't even notice it when he entered her room.

He was opening the first aid kit when he felt her stare at him, but he didn't look up to see her reaction.

He leans his hand forward towards her feet but she instinctively pulls it away from her. He looks up at her to see her breathing heavily and looking at him with an alarmed expression.

He sighs and closes his eyes for a while then opens it and looks at her with an almost pleading expression.

"Just....let me bandage you, please." The desperation and pleading in his voice did something to her heart that she leans her feet towards him a bit.

He slightly smiles at her, assuring her that he won't hurt her this time.

He gently holds her ankle and places it on his lap. She just keeps looking at him.

She should be pushing him away and kicking him out of her room. He's the reason why she is hurt, so it's his job to bandage her.

God, what am I thinking?

"Ahhh!" She yelps as he took a small piece of shard out of her foot. He gives her an apologetic gaze, but her gaze was at the tweezer which holds that small piece of glass, coated with her blood.

She instantly looks away, the sight making her repulsive.

After he wraps the bandage around her foot, he's still sitting in front of her, looking down.

Her eyes fall on his bruised knuckles and they widened when she saw the dried blood on his hands.

The problem is, she's not a fan of blood.

She moves her foot away from his lap and that's when he snaps back to reality.

"Y-Your hands." She points out at his hands and he looks down at them then looks up at her with confusion, like it isn't a big deal for him.

But it is a big deal for her.

She moves closer a bit and pulls the first aid kit towards her. She grabs one hand and starts wiping his blood with the cotton swab, doing the same with his other hand then she dabbed alcohol gently then blew on it. Soon she is done wrapping the bandages around his hands

She looks up to see him already staring at her. His eyes were soft, not that fierce gaze a while ago. His eyes showing an unknown emotion which she tried really hard to read, but couldn't.

He leans his bandaged hand closer to her face and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, his eyes following his actions but she couldn't seem to look away from his face.

"What are you doing to me?"

___________________________________

Hello guys, another update!

I'm sorry for the late update, I was having writer's block, so yeah y'all know the rest.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.