Chapter 91

Kora

Kora

I finally walked out of the classroom.

I was tired of it anyway, tired of everyone talking about how Benoil group's second son and Richwell's only daughter rode to school together that morning.

Jeremiah and Oma came to school in the same car, so what? What was so big about it? What was the big deal? Those two were so overrated and it had started to get me on a really bad mood.

Pft!

They didn't even look that perfect together.

That was my jealousy kicking in, I was jealous. Why wouldn't I be though? You couldn't even breathe for a second without hearing someone talking about them. For me, it was worse. Everyone practically thought I was the one trying to come in between them so they always tried to rub it in my face whenever they had the chance. This was the reason why I had left the classroom.

I was tired of everyone giving random comments about them, about me and Jeremiah when they knew nothing about us. I couldn't even look through my phone because the class' group chat was on fire. It was bad enough that I already had random pictures of them I didn't even ask for in my gallery.

I stopped in front of the notice board.

The results for our math test was out. Not that I hadn't already seen it in my mail, I just needed a reason to leave the lecture room, and coming to
notice board was just the excuse that I needed. I was barely even paying any attention to my name at the bottom of the list.

As usual, I remained at the bottom of the list. I took the forty-fifth place out of sixty-five students in the test. Fifty, if old money was excluded. I was a number behind from the last test. I rolled my eyes.

I swear on everything, I was so sure that I had studied well for this test. I had stayed awake all night but like I always said, God gave every one everyone a reason to utilize their brains , studying wasn't mine obviously.  I sucked really hard at it so I wasn't surprised at all and mum had her hands full to even care that much. As a matter of fact, I did a good job compared to the two tests before.

Scoff.

I couldn't believe him. Thinking about the 'big news' that got everyone so hyper that morning provoked me. I couldn't believe they actually came to school together.

Why?

I was so furious and I kept squeezing my pen, almost breaking it apart while I had my eyes focused on the glass on the wall. Maybe I was jealous. The thought of another woman in a car with my boyfriend had to be enough reason to make me out of my mind, furious even if they were together first.

Wait a minute...did I just say boyfriend?

I let out a really weird chuckle. You know the kind you do to hide the fact that you're actually really pissed with and embarrassed of yourself?  Yes, that one.