Cuddle Buddies: Revali x Reader

"I don't wanna wake up." You tiredly said, putting your head back onto your pillow.

"I don't care what YOU want to do, get up!" Revali quickly stated, annoyed that you weren't obeying his orders.

You sat up, loose hair floating up into the air, then back onto your face. You blew them away. "Why?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Because I said so. I'm not spending my whole day nagging at you so you can get up. Besides, I have better plans then linger with a lowly Hylian like you." He crossed his arms.

"Ouch..." you mumbled, falling back to sleep. "I'm not waking up, I'm too tired..." You closed your eyes.

Revali huffed unamusingly, but then had an idea in his head. He smirked, imagining how you would react.

When he was positive you fell back asleep, he sat next to you. Then he picked you up and laid your body in his lap. You immediately woke up to his warm touch. "What...?" You blushed so hard, you looked like a beet.

"Y/N, I told you to wake up. Why aren't you doing it?" He said lovingly, tucking strands of hair behind your pointy ears. Revali had never treated you this way. He acted softer now. You had no words, but your face said it all. Your blush just grew.

"Why aren't you saying anything? You ramble all the time, yet now you are speechless." His voice was so deep and caring, you couldn't help but fall in love with it.

"Perhaps I should just make you talk, hm?" He took your chin, forcing you to face his emerald glare. He then smirked. "After all, you are my world, I wouldn't know what to do without you."

You, on the other hand, was so embarrassed, you couldn't even face him. You hid your face and turned around. So many emotions filled your heart. You could hear your heart beating like drums.

"Why so embarrassed?" He gave you a small smile when you looked up at him, and he brought you closer to his chest.

You wrapped your arms around him, hiding your blush in his blue feathers. Of course you were crushing. You have been since the second you met him.

He looked down at you, and at your E/C eyes. He thought that your eyes hid a different world. One of beauty, and positivity. One that he could look at for the rest of his life. He chuckled.

"Let's just sleep for a little bit longer, how about that?" He suggested, but before you could agree, he carefully pecked your head. "Sweet dreams, Y/N. I love you."

You couldn't process what you had just heard. Was this real?

"I... I love you too Revali." You finally admitted, laying your head on his shoulder. This was a dream come true. One you would forever cherish.

You cuddled for the rest of the morning, knowing that the feelings were mutual.