27

ALL TIME ZONES ARE IN CET
(Barcelona is 4 hours ahead of Brazil where JK is in this chapter)

MAY 27, 2019

A week.

It has been a week since Lalisa had contacted Jeon Jeongguk. He kept true to his words - he gave her the space that she needed and he hadn't texted her even once. It felt odd not receiving his usual good morning texts but then... it was his fault. He acted like a dick so he had to face the consequences.

Truth to be told, she missed their conversations.

Wait, scratch that. She missed the guy.

But she wasn't going to tell him that. It'd boost his ego up even more (keep in mind, his ego is hard to reach. It's too high up there.)

The entire concert team had arrived at Barcelona, where the Pinks would continue and conclude their Europe tour. It had been such a journey that Lalisa never wanted it to end, even if they performed the same songs over and over again.

They were currently at their hotel, resting for tomorrow's show. The managers had given the entire day for them to do whatever they wanted because they arrived earlier than expected. Thank God for that because Lisa was craving gelato.

"Chaeng?" She called out from the bathroom, having just washed her face. She looked like the living dead as of the moment because of the jetlag and her moisturiser wasn't helping. "Chaeyoung!"

Hed bestfriend didn't answer. Rolling her eyes, she went back into their shared suite to her room and saw her in the midst of a call with someone.

"Yeah, yeah. She's fine. We just arrived in Barcelona... yes, we're at the hotel. Mhm, I'll keep that in mind."

She still didn't notice her presence. Lisa cleared her throat, making the girl look at her in panic.

"Fuck, she's here. I'll call you later. Bye." Chaeyoung abruptly ended the call and flashed her a sweet smile. "What is it, Lis?"

"Who were you talking to?" She asked while sitting on Chaeyoung's bed. "I've been calling you countless times already."

"It was no one."

Chaeyoung wasn't a very good liar. "Suck my ass, Chaeng. I'm your bestfriend. You can tell me anything."

Her bestfriend bit her lip before sighing, "Fine. It was Jeongguk." She was about to retort when Chaeyoung raised a hand, "Before you say anything else, he just wanted to check up on you and what you were doing. Since you're not talking to him, he's talking to me instead."

That fucker. "Don't talk to him anymore."

"And why is that?" Chaeyoung raised her brows. "Don't tell me you're jealous."

"I am not." She argued, "Besides, where did he get your number, anyway? I didn't give it to him."

"I don't know either. Probably from Jisoo or Jennie unnie." She looked at her again, "What were you calling me for?"

"Let's get gelato." At the mention of the said desert, Chaeyoung's eyes lit up.

▪️

The two of them ended up going with Jennie and Jisoo. The older ones were quite furious when they found out they were going out for gelato without telling them - Jisoo, especially.

"What, you're forgetting about us now that you have a boyfriend?" She'd said, to which Lalisa quickly apologised by buying her three scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream.