4- The Invite

Him-

Coming out of the conference room I walked towards my office. My assistant Nancy came in with a bunch of letters and kept them on my table. I thanked her and go through them. All of them were about different properties or from other partners.Only one stood out which was a  gold and white envelope,with my name on it in beautiful handwriting. I opened it and read. It was and invite for a brunch/business meet for various companies all over the city. On the corner there was a name 'Celia Emerson' who is that?

I quickly call Nancy back in. "Yes sir all ok?".   "Yes everything is fine, I just wanted to ask you who is Celia Emerson I have an invitation from her?" Her face lit up like a Christmas tree "Sir she is the daughter of Richard Emerson the owner of the golf clubs all over the country, she is a socialist who has friends all over the globe from bankers to celebrities. Being invited to her parties is really exclusive your father got invited once but didn't go. The parties have a reputation of being a little too wild you should go" she smiled and said "Oh okay thanks Nancy". Hmm exclusive party ..sounds like a good opportunity to make friends and future business partners.
After a long day of work I head home to find a post-it stuck on my door.
Peace offering accepted,but you didn't need to do that.
                                                                                                               Your next door neighbour <3.
I smiled and walked into my apartment,suddenly I realised she did not write her name on the note. No name?Why? Strange, I guess I would have to ask her face to face when I see her next.

Her-

I was sitting in my room with a tub of Oreo ice-cream when my phone rang. The name of my boss flashed on the screen. "Hi, boss what can I do for you?"
"Hello Ray, I hope you know that Jack wants you to come for my brunch on Sunday."
"Yes I do and will be attending with him don't worry"
"Good,I have your pay check ready make sure you wear something nice the theme is white and pastels see you!"
"Thanks, see you bye" and hang up. I guess I would have to go shopping for a new dress. I text Gen for a shopping day any time this week because she would definitely come for shopping, she loved it and also the brunch. I put my phone down and get ready for bed.

A\N
Hi humans👋🏽
New chapter! Vote and comment
See you in the next one. Pls be safe and wash your hands😄😄
Bye you🕴🏽🕴🏽