Chapter 2 - London

The bell rings, signifying people should go to lesson. Wilbur stands up, making me do the same. I start heading to lesson, however am stopped by a tug at my arm. I'm met by a lost look on Wilbur's face.

Of course he would, he doesn't even know where he's going you dimwit.

"Can I see your timetable?" I ask

"Yeah," a swift hand yanks the timetable from his back pocket and hands me it. I check to see almost every single lesson we had were together. What is this, some kind of anime world where the amount of coincidences are scarily common?

"We have a really similar timetable, you can just follow me,"

"Oh really? That's great! So what do we have first?"

"Maths," I respond. We start to walk to math as slow as we could, with the excuse 'he's new' and chatted quite a lot through that long 5 minute walk. I found out he played guitar and he found out I played piano, we were both really into the artists Crywank and Arctic Monkeys and that we both liked to play games like Minecraft.

I take a deep breath preparing myself for my math teacher's nagging and push the door with force.

"Ah, look who we have here. Mx (mr/miss/nb) l/n (last name), care to give me your excuse for why you're late?" The old lady asks. I hate my maths teacher, she's shits on me even though I get the best grades and don't cause trouble. The class' beady eyes stare at me in hatred like they usually do.

"Well, Miss Crusty-Lookin'-Ass, I was helping the new kid. Wilbur?" I turn around to see Wilbur being shy, cute. I grab his significantly larger hands and gently yet forcefully pull him in the class.

"Uh, hi Miss, sorry I was late, I'm new and..."

"Yes, yes. Wilbur, that was your name right? Welcome, go take a seat anywhere free. Next time, y/n, you aren't going to be let off again, lucky."

"Sick," I carelessly answer, my hand still firmly grasping Wilbur's.

"Where are you sitting?" I quietly question, as the class still stared.

"W-with you" He mumbles with just enough volume for me to hear him. I smile and nod, leading him to the back so we could sit down together. My head rises to see Wilbur blushing excessively, which was then covered up by his hand when he caught me smiling. I swear, if I stay around this fluffy haired boy long enough, my vocabulary would just consist of cute.

We sit the rest of the class just talking, having fun and ignoring the teacher. I'm good at Math, I'll be fine, and if Wilbur needs help I can just teach him after school or something.

Second period rolls around and it's just a repeat of Maths; we arrive late, just chat in class and enjoy each other's company.  It was a nice change for once from having no one around.

It's lunch, me and Wilbur are talking and he asks a question.

"Oh yeah, sorry if this is rude but why are you always alone, and why does everyone seem to....hate you?" Wilbur asks as politely and gently as he could incase if it was a touchy subject.

"Oh, it's because I beat up the most popular thot- cough I mean girl in school, London. People either don't talk to me because London will ruin them or because they want her to like them,"

"Oh...Why did you beat her up?"

"She pissed me off."

"Noted to never piss you off"

"Haha, I doubt you could piss me off to that extent"

I use both of my hands to push open the cafeteria door and look for an empty table. I spot one and walk over until realising it was dead quiet. Strangely, everyone was staring at us. What an unfortunate yet familiar feeling.

"Tch" I click my tongue. Everyone in the cafeteria snaps their heads back to their friends and start talking.

"Is that him?" I hear a girl whisper to my left.

"He's really cute, too bad he's with them" I agree with the first half at least, I carry on walking.

"London is definitely going to be all over him" giggles another girl.

London.

She's going to do something isn't she? Wilbur's going to like her and those plastic D cup tits, or London will do something. Guess I should enjoy his company as much as I can. It was nice while it lasted, I'm not gonna lie.

Wilbur and I sit down at the empty table in silence. He grabs a sandwich from his bag with a Tesco (#wilburfromtesco) label and starts eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asks with a mouth full of bread and ham.

"I don't eat at lunch" The whole cafeteria starts to go silent

"Damn didn't think me not eating was such a big deal" I joke, making Wilbur stifle a laugh. A click clack of many heels start getting louder and louder. Oh god.

"Hey, y/n nice to see you again!" She sarcastically says. Followed by snickers of her little followers.

"Yeah I miss seeing you on the floor too" I respond with a scowl.

"Ugh, yeah sure. So, who's this cutie and why is such a sexy man like him with a lowlife like...you." London seductively says, moving her hand to touch Wilbur's and puffing her chest attempting to show her breasts off. Wilbur flinches and snatches his hand away from her grasp.

"For your information, y/n is one of the nicest and loveliest people I know, so stop trying to flash your tits in my face and fuck off" Wilbur snaps. Londons face right now was priceless, oh how I wish I could take a picture right now.
The whole hall starts whispering and gossiping making London even more aggravated.

"He rejected London!"

"How embarrassing"

London stormed out of the cafeteria in rage (literally angry with rage if you get this reference ily).

My jaw drops.

"Wilbur?"

"Yeah?"

"THANK YOU"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Literally angry with rage

~Millie