Part 28: Please I Do Not Want a Heart:

The coronation ceremony ended peacefully, except for that one time, when Benjamin had to hold me up for the blessings but the beast won't hand me over to Benjamin.  Good thing there are a lot of people watching, so he gave in.

We are now at the second phase of the celebration, the birthday ball. Thankfully the Queen is quite busy socializing, or it is just these two royals are deliberately avoiding each other.

'It is a good idea in a way, but wouldn't there be another rumor? The King and Queen have marital issues, what a Royal scandal."

"Daddy!!!"

'Huh?'

I glanced at the blonde boy with bright blue eyes and I saw him running towards our direction. He then excitedly hanged himself on neck of the big human. I grasped his clothes tightly because it felt like the impact of the blonde boy's body might caused the big human lost the grip on my bottoms.

"Easy now. It nice to see you Soliard."

The boy jumped down and smiled proudly. Now that I am looking at him carefully, he looks like the Queen. The blonde hair and his blue eyes are the same hue as the Queen's.

"Where is Lunard?"

"Well you know that he is a slowpoke daddy! I missed you daddy! You should hear all my achievements in the academy! Also I-!"

"That would be great, I will hear you out tomorrow. You just got here, you must be exhausted with all this events."

"Ehh~ but it been so long daddy! Don't you miss me?"

The boy start puffing his cheeks and sulk. This scene gives me gibbies. The big human gently rub the boy's head.

"We have plenty of time, you will be staying for a week right?"

The boy smile a little bit with blushed and nods excitedly.

"Father I have returned."

This time a boy who is a little bit taller than the blonde one, entered our circle. He have a dark hair just like mine but his eyes are paler blue than the other boy.

'He is pretty'

"Welcome home, Lunard. It looks like you are getting taller."

The big human rub the top of the boy's head.

"I got taller too!"

The blonde boy, seems to want all the attention of this big human.

"Yes you do."

'Daddy, if you keep entertaining this behavior, he will grow into a conceited child.'

I look back to the dark haired boy. He is so pretty, I want to keep looking at him, then his eyes met mine and I can't help it but be mesmerized. His eyes are pretty but it feels like there are shadows behind them.

"Nice to meet you princess." The dark haired boy give out a hallowed smile.

I tried to be friendly and waved my little hands. Lunard shyly smile and waved back.

'He he he, my charms are working.'

The not so happy blonde boy grabbed Lunard's arm.

"You should greet your mother. You guys came and met me first, didn't you?"

"Eh~ but I like being with daddy more."

'What is wrong with this child? Daddy complex?'

"Mother will be upset if we do not informed her our arrival."

The blonde boy sulked and puffed his cheeks bigger.