Chapter 13: Pre-K

Spring, A time of change, and to jump forward to where ever life leads you, so I shouldn't be surprised for what comes to up next.

.

.

.

Oop,

I forgot, Jungwoo is starting pre-k... Fuck!

I left my resting position on the porch and looked at the rising sun one last time before I head back in to wake up my beautiful baby for pre-k.

I turned the knob to open the door, revealing a sleeping angel. I caressed his face before leaning down to kiss his chubby soft cheeks.

"Jungwoo~, time to wake up," I said softly.

"Eomma?" He replied with his sleepy voice. "Jungwoo, remember how you told me back then that you wanted to attend my old pre-k school right and I said no?"

"Yes?" he answered almost fully awake now.

"Well, I only said no because we were still in Busan but now since we are back in Seoul..."He jumped from his spot.

"I get to go now Eomma?"

As soon as I replied with the "yes," he began jumping in his spot.

"Now, let's go and get you ready," I said as I caught his jumping form, carrying him now on my arms. "Yes Eomma!"

-

I patted his uniform down to fix him up before we leave the house. "Okay, let's check, do you have your ID?"

I saw him pick up his ID around his neck while smiling at me ever so joyfully.

"Check," He exclaimed proudly.

"Uniform?"

"Check!"