Rest

Loki had returned from battle and you were taking care of his sore body. You sat up in bed reading while he was peacefully sleeping until he started to stir. He groaned as he turned to his side and draped his arm over your lap. You ran your fingers through his black waves, softly massaging the prince's scalp. Sighs and moans escape his lips signaling that he was awake. "Good morning husband" You hum. He sits up in the bed like you and places at soft kiss on your cheek wincing at his movements . "Good morning wife." He rasps. "Still sore my love?" You look over to his bruised and bandaged flesh. "Yeah, I'm not as spry as I used to be." He chuckles but grabs his side in pain from the vibrations. "I'll run you a hot bath. That will give you some relief." "Thank you." He says as you leave the bed and head to the bathroom. You draw a hot bath and add his favorite smelling oils to the water so he can relax. He swings his long legs over the side of the bed and attempts to stand. His leg injuries cause him to flop back down on the bed as you emerge from the bathroom. "You can ask for help silly man." You tease letting him know you saw his failed attempt in getting up. "I'm here to take care of you." You drape his arm around your shoulder and grip him by his waist as you slowly guide him to his feet. "Thank you my sweet." You just smile in response as you take him to the tub.

He slowly sinks into the hot water and his body starts to relax. "If you need me just ask" you say kissing his cheek. You pull back quickly as his stubble stings your skin. "Look like I need to shave today." He says bringing his hand up to sooth the twinge if pain he caused. "You can do that later you just relax right now." You get up and give him some privacy. You prepare new bandages for him when he gets out of the tub. After a while he slowly walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. You take in the sight as we grins at you. "Do I still turn you on after all these years." "Absolutely. I could never tire of looking at this." You gesture to his glistening form. "Well that's good. Wouldn't want to bore you." "You could never." He sits down and you tend to his bandages. "You sure you don't Want to go to the healers just for them to check you out?" "You are perfectly capable of taking care of me dearest. I like it when you take care of me." He smiles up at you and you kiss his forehead. "Then I shall take care of you." You put new bandages on him and help him into some clothes. "You're supposed to be taking off my pants not putting them on." He softly chuckles as you bring the waistband up to his hips. "Your body is in no condition for me to be taking your pants off. You need to heal before we fool around again." He nods as you slip a lose fitting shirt over his head and down his torso. "Now let's get you shaved." You hum pulling out some straight razors. Loki nod and sits back down in the chair with his head tilted back. You begin to hum your song. Your singing always calmed the prince. "My little music box." He coos closing his eyes as you lather his chin. Your delicate hands taking the blade to his cheek. He hums at the sensation of the cool metal on his skin as you carefully pull it up taking his stubble with you. You continue to hum while you work. "You're so good at this dear wife." He says as you examine his features making sure you don't leave a stray hair. "Thank you but it's only to my benefit. My cheeks and thighs prefer you clean shaven." You tease as you dry his face. With that he pulls you into his lap and you sit cautiously not wanting to hurt him. "Your thighs huh? Let me sooth them with my soft cheeks now." He moans as his hands push your dress up to your hips and gently rub your exposed thighs. "Loki no you need to rest and heal." You pull your dress back down. He pulls you close and rests his head in the nook of your neck. "Would you like something to eat?" You ask as your chest vibrates from your voice. He looks up and you and nods.

You return to your room with a tray of food for Loki. "Got some of your favorite soup. And a treat if you finish it all." "Really (Y/N) I don't need to be bribed into finishing my dinner." "I just want you to keep your strength up." You say giving him a tight smile. "I appreciate you my love." He breathes as you place the tray in his lap. "Thank you I know you would do the same for me." "Damn right" he says before starting to eat. "There are some things that need your attention would you like me to take care of them?" "If you don't mind. I don't really want to leave the room right now." "Not a problem I'll be back later." You kiss him softly on his bruised lips and take your leave.

You come back to find him asleep and the tray moved to the floor. You can't help but smile at his sleeping form. So peaceful and content. You gently snuggle up against his back and wrap your arm around his hips. "She returns. How was royal duties little one?" He asks rolling over to look at you. "Fine they weren't too keen on me coming in your place though." You say sheepishly. "Well I'll have a word with them once I'm better." He lowly growls at the thought of you being disrespected. "It's fine Loki." You say moving closer. "You're a fucking princess and my wife I will not have you disrespected and let them get away with it." He says through gritted teeth. "Ok my love just don't get worked up right now. Lets just rest." You coo running your fingers through his hair. He nods and wraps his arms around you as you pull the blankets over you.