Serenity

Name: Serenity
Race: Angel
Age: 21
Gender:Female
Sexually: straight

Status: The 2nd Captain of the Angel warriors Squad Nirvana/ Angel Princess

Personality: flirty, kind, stubborn, cold hearted (during battle or confronting demons) loving, motherly

Likes:singing, dancing, playing the piano, practicing, beating other Captains in a fight, Winning, taking care of children, taking care of the injured.

Dislikes: demons, seeing dead bodies of comrades, seeing new recruits dieing, being defeated by a demon, cleaning up huge messes, seeing kids cry, losing, losing bets, dirty clothes, getting captured.

Hobbies: singing, cleaning, dancing, tending to the injured, taking care of kids, guiding humans, tending to the other captains, playing the piano for the lord every evening.

Family: unknown

Background: Serenity was once a human who believed everything about the power of god. She was raised by the church for the church and never went against the church. One night the innocent woman found an injured man in a dark alley and took him to the church. The man who also was a criminal had been burnt all over and had broken bones. Since he was injured badly and unable to move he had to stay in the church in a room to be taken care of properly. Everyday serenity would tend to him as her heart broke for the criminal and as months past soon the man fell in love. He wanted her and her alone. Though he knew she did not love him but felt sympathy for him. He one day decided he would summon a demon and exchange his soul for a body to claim the woman he loved. For 3 nights he chanted and offered his soul until the demons he summoned devoured him and set the church on fire. Everyone escaped except for serenity, dedicated to the church she couldn't part with the it. Her childhood church was everything to her. In her last moments she recited the bible in front of the lords statue accepting death as her salvation. From then on she became an angel who forgot her human past and rose up the ranks to become the captain she is today. She remains loyal to the lord and is known as the Angel Princess for her kindness, loyalty and bravery.

Looks: