Chapter Twenty-Five: Land and Sea Assault

Kara stepped into the dressing room and stood before Chase in a small white bikini. His skin grew almost too tight for his whole body as he watched her make her way forward. She looked like something out of a Victoria’s Secret catalog as she strutted over to stand in front of him.

Chase let his eyes roam over Kara's body, but when he got to her face all he could picture was Eliza’s beautiful face. He felt his heart rate speed up. He stood up and grabbed her, bringing her body against his own. The contact made him hiss. “God, Eliza, you’re so beautiful. You know that? You’re so damn beautiful.”

She pulled back a little ways. "You mean Kara,” she snapped, more than a little miffed. Chase didn’t bother correcting her, he was too busy enjoying the feel of her all over him.

Kara fought her ire down. She could forgive him this one little slip. I mean, it wasn’t like she hadn’t fantasized about a moment like this for a while now. So what if he’d called her Eliza? She was the one here with him right now. She was the one making him hot and driving him crazy. When he pulled her in for a kiss, she forgot all about her slight annoyance.

She'd never been kissed so thoroughly in her life. It was like she died and went to heaven, it was so perfect. His touch was so hot, it made her practically itch to have him run his hands all over body. Thankfully there was such little clothing between them, at least on her end, that she was able to feel that delicious warmth of him all over. His lips crushed hers, his tongue slipping inside her mouth, tasting, teasing until she sighed against him.

Good God, he was such a great kisser. He was so much better than Brady she wanted to laugh. She'd always known he would be.

Kara reached up to wrap her arms around his neck, pushing him back so he fell back onto the wooden bench inside the tiny dressing room. She straddled over him, opening her eyes for a second. She felt the rush of seeing their joined bodies reflected all around the mirrors surrounding them. Chase’s rough hands ran up her smooth, exposed back making her moan a little.

“Oh, Chase. You’re so hot,” she murmured against his lips, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the moment.

“Eliza…you’re killing me. I want you so bad,” he replied, biting her lip and pulling her body closer against his.

But Kara resisted and pulled back a little, totally pissed now. The first time could’ve been an accident but the second time he’d called her Eliza sure as hell wasn’t. What was his problem?

Kara,” she said, stressing her name harshly. “I’m Kara, Chase. Not Eliza.”

Chase’s eyes looked a little glazed over, like he was more than just a little out of it. As she watched, his eyes seemed to focus on her face and she could see the moment he realized she really wasn’t Eliza.

What a jerk! Kara thought.

She stood up quickly, crossing her arms across her chest. She sneered down at him. “You know Chase, why don’t you just buy whatever you came here to get. I’m done.”

“But I want you,” he answered slowly.

“Well, I’m not for sale, and I don’t appreciate you thinking about some other girl when you’re kissing me. Some girl, by the way, that is totally not hotter than me. God, what’s your defect anyway?”

If Kara had realized how close she was treading to his breaking point, she would’ve never said the next words that flew out of her mouth: “I don’t even know what I was thinking anyway. You’re not even worth losing my boyfriend over. Get out.”