Andrew and Presents

"Mia Evangeline Summers! You have some apologizing to do!" Andrew stomped up to me while I talked to Jax.

Jax laughed. "Evangeline?" I blushed and nodded. "Alright, I'll see you later." He pushed himself off the locker and headed down the hallway.

"I can't believe you forgot! You promised Mia!" Andrew pouted. I tilted my head, wondering what I forgot about. He sighed, "The last game, Mia. The last football game of the season, my last football game as a high school student, the last game for a college to finally notice me! And my best friend forgot to show up!" I gasped and brought a hand to my mouth.

"Oh my gosh, Andrew I'm so sorry! It completely slipped my mind, I was helping my mom cook for thanksgiving and cleaning the house, and looking for Lilli..." He smiled and put a hand over my mouth.

"It's fine, but you owe me! We are going somewhere after school, it's definite. And why were you looking for Lilli?" He removed his hand.

I laughed. "Long story short, we found her in the laundry room with a basket loud of puppies." His face lit up with a smile. "You can see them later if you want?" He nodded excitedly like a four year old in a candy shop.
-----

"Ready to go?" He didn't even give me a chance to answer as Andrew dragged me to the car.

"Andrew wait! I need something from my locker. I'll be really quick." I ran back to my locker.

When I got back to Andrew's car, I noticed he wasn't alone. He was talking to Daniel. "Hey!" I smiled. Daniel smiled back, nodded at Andrew and left. "What was that about?"

"Nothing. Let's go!" he rushed me into the car and sped off.

----------------------------------------------

We spent hours playing and naming the puppies. There nine puppies in total, my favorite was the smallest; I named him Oliver. The others were Happy, Blue, Roxy, Violet, Melody, Nacho, and finally the inseparable pair, Mac & Cheese.

The puppies began to waddle off to their basket and fell asleep. Oliver laid on my lap as I stroked his fur, and Mac and Cheese didn't want to stop playing with Andrew. The way they wouldn't leave him alone gave me an idea.

"Andrew I'll be right back! Watch Oliver!" I handed him the snoring pup and ran into the living room. I grabbed bows from presents off the table (I'll just replace them later) and ran back to Andrew. I walked over to Andrew and got hold of Mac and Cheese. "Stay still guys!" I loosely tied one bow like a bow-tie around Mac's neck, he honestly didn't care that it was there. Then I tied a bow around Cheese's neck, it was annoying how much she tried to tear it off. "Merry Christmas Andrew!" I pushed the pair towards him.

"Are you serious!" He gleamed. I nodded smiling at his reaction. "Oh my god, Mia, you're amazing! I will love you forever!" He crushed me in a bone crushing hug and laughed.

"One is for Molly you know." I smirked as he pouted. As he saw my face he scowled. "What?"

"You hang out with Daniel to much, you're smirking!" He rolled his eyes and started to play with the puppies.

I know he didn't like Daniel, but I did. That's all that mattered.