Chapter Ten

Bryan's P.O.V.

I woke up with a startled gasp. With my breath heavy, and my body shaking uncontrollably, I look over to my alarm clock.

It read six am. I flopped onto my side for my arm gave out on me. I curled into a fetal position with my hands covering my mouth.

I tried to muffle my erratic breathing. 'Calm down Bryan. It was just a small nightmare.' I lied to myself. Hoping no one was listening to my thoughts.

"You're stronger then this," I cursed myself aloud. Once I was able to control my body again, I stood from my bed. 'At least if I'm waking this early I can actually sleep at my base instead of in the forest.' I thought cheerfully.

I stretched for a few minutes and went to my closet to change out of the pokemon cloths I slept in, and into a fresh set. Maybe I should change my style soon...

I zip up my blue jacket and put my hat on. I grab my satchel as I walk out the door of my room and sling it around myself.

I close my eyes and see that the others aren't in my mind. I'll just let them stay here today. They'll have to return when I get back, but they deserve the break.

Walking down the stairs of the tree base and walked out of the tree. I'm grateful that some of these people that I host have powers, it makes this a lot easier.

Once I reach the door, I sigh tiredly. Should I go eat? Nah.

"Ehem, and where do you think you are going this early in the morning?" Asked a female voice.

"For the love of... Brianna! What was that for?!" I hissed, turning on my heel to face her.

"I won't repeat myself." She glared. I just sighed and went to cook up some deer meat for breakfast.

"At least you're going to eat now. You almost left without food." She chimed.

"I woke up early so I can get to work from here. It takes a long time." I explained cheerfully. My adrenaline working to keep me awake.

"Okay, are you just going to leave us here today?" She asked, leaning on the breakfast bar.

"I was thinking so, would you be fine with that? I thought you all could take like a vacation of sorts and then recharge when I get back. Seeing as you can't be out for longer then two days because of how many of you there is." I explained as I cooked my food.

"That would be amazing! Thank you Bryan~" she thanked. Hugging me tightly before she went to go to the newest addition to the alternative clan. Veilina. Basically the evil female version of me.

I'm not complaining due to the sole fact that Brianna has another female to talk to. We don't have to be forced to wear dresses anymore.

That day was a nightm- no. Last night was worse. I rather wear the damned dress.

Once I finished cooking I quickly ate it before putting the dishes in the sink and bolting out the door once I saw the time was 9:00 am.

Hopefully I won't miss the bus.

~~~

"So I missed the bus." I explained to the rusted bunny. "And so I had to run here since the next bus was at twelve," I continued.

"Well then... At least you are here. Do you mind helping me with Elizabeth?" He asked, whispering Baby's true name quietly.

"I still don't know how I knew that name... But may I ask what's wrong with her? I thought I fixed everything... Oh crap. I forgot about the memory circuits!" I freaked silently.

"Well she isn't waking- wait, what did you say about memory circuits?" He paused, looking at me.

"Some of the circuits are misplaced, I must have forgotten about them for I had to wait a few hours before moving such sensitive servers, especially after doing so many repairs. I had to let her catch up..." I explained to the angered father.

"So... Is that why she isn't awake?" Spring asked slowly, walking towards me. I backed up untill I hit the wall.

"Y-yes. I apologize for forgetting. I just knew if I did to much it would overload her. Especially with the human soul, it makes things a little complicated." I stuttered.

Spring sighed and hugged me. "Why are you so nervous whenever I'm possibly angered? I haven't been angry with you once. I would tell you if I was." The father said, looking down at me. Curse my miniature size and the fact that most animatronics are at least six feet tall.

"N-no reason, just the fact you are a six foot seven titanium robot that could possibly kill me. Ya know, the normal fear." I joked shakily. Spring laughed with me, his deep voice vibrating. He let me go and looked me in my eyes.

"Bryan, we would never kill you. We won't kill anyone unless we have a very good reason too. Don't worry about it." He reassured, a gentle glint in his eye. I nodded to him and we walked into the main room.

"Baby is on the main stage, seeing as we don't really have a repair room." Spring said, I looked at him and whistled a small tune. 

"Well, I sorta just used the freezer..." I replied. "It's cool, this way no one overheats, it's private and there is a lot of room."

"You repaired me in the freezer?" Spring just asked me in shock. I nodded my head and went into said room for the tool box.

"You weren't even kidding?!" He asked incredulously.

"Nope, I'm planing on making an actual repair room soon though. The freezer gets cold." I shiver.

"I bet! It's the bloody freezer!" Spring replied, arms wide in exasperation.

"Anyway, I wish to show you what the memory problem is. I can fix it, but I want a second pair of eyes to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong."

"Fine, then we can wake her?"

"Yes" I replied sternly.

"Let's get to it then."

Phionex out~