Twenty-one

WARNING IF YOU DID NOT SEE THE MID-SEASON FINALE OF TWD SKIP OVER THIS SECTION

*-*-*

Okay so about the finale. I was a blubbering mess. Beth's death is the only death that has impacted me this much... I loved her and she's just gone... SCOTT GIMPLE is a wazz Bag who killed her off to shock the audience. They literally spent the whole season so far trying to save Beth and Her characters development, but then nope! Lets just shoot her in the fucking face! ARGH! it makes me so mad. Daryl's heart wrenching cry and Maggie's face or dear lord Maggie's face made me want to crawl into a pit and light myself on fire.

ATTENTION IF YOU SKIPPED OVER THAT PART YOU CAN START READING HERE vvvvvv

Onto a lighter note I want everyone to go on YouTube and search up 'You're a wizard Harry'. That video is my life. Okay next chapter now!

*-*-*

Daryl's POV

"I swear! I don't know nothin'!" Randall screeched as I punched him another time.

"Bullshit!" I snarled, kicking his side.

"They w-were bad g-g-uys! I didn't do any-anything like them! I swear! We were out scavenging this one time...Came across this girl. She was real tough, real cute..." He said, looking at the floor. Was this girl he's talking about Alyx? I need to know.

"What did you do to her?" I whispered. He shook his head violently, begging me not to hurt him.

"What did you do to her?!" I yelled very loudly.

"I didn't touch her! I swear I didn't! She said she was by herself. W-we didn't want to hurt her, I swear, but she wouldn't cooperate, the guys they took her, man. I didn't do nothing though! Dude I swear!!" He begged for his life. This was Alyx he was talking about. It was his group that took her.

"Where the fuck is she?" I yelled, picking him up and slamming him against the wall. "Tell me, asshole!"

He started shaking and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Okay! Okay, Man! Fine! My buddy, Dave... The guy your man killed, he beat her pretty bad... He whipped her, he was screaming at her about her daddy or some bull crap like that. But I swear, man, I didn't do nothing to her!"

That was it

That pushed me over the line

How dare he

How fucking dare he!

(Time jump, the next part takes place in between the farm and prison)

Alyx's POV

Minutes

Hours

Days

Weeks

I have been scavenging and attempting to find my way back to the group. I found the farm, only to be met with the barns debris and dead walkers everywhere. I camped out in a small house on the side of the road for a day or two. Just long enough to gather supplies and weapons. I really hope someone grabbed my shit before they left the farm. I need to get back to the group.

Back to Daryl

Back to Rider

My two favorite men in the world. All this time away from them has made me realize how much i appreciate them. How much I love them. Yeah, it's love, I know that now. I just hope they feel the same towards me. I love Rider like he's my brother. I Love Daryl in a different way...In a significant other way.