Episode 4

Ali POV

I can't take this pressure any more! I-I wan-wanna be alone!

If only Mama was here she'll know what to do. Then, Alicia entered. She's approaching me

GET OUT !!! I yelled but she didn't . She's coming closer
So I pushed her. She was surprised I know what are guys are talking about me I said. "What are you talking about ?" she said .

Ali POV End

Alicia POV

What's wrong with this kid . He's talking nonsense again. "You think I don't know you guys are backtalking me.  Pointing at me". What are you saying ? I asked . You guys saying I'm stupid, weak and-and-and psycho! He stutered. I never said that . Lie! He snapped . Your just trying look like a nice person but in reality your just some girl that wants to get rid of some idiot like me! He's loosing it! So went out to get Agent Gheeta "Go, go ahead get out of here" he yelled . He's really loosing it .

Alicia POV End

Just what's his problem shouting for no damn good reason Roza complaint as she heard Ali shouting from the outside of the med bay . I think He's going crazy . Mika gave her opinion.

I heard he injured himself with a knife and smiled at the dripping blood . Chris said in a scary tone

Would you guys stop making stupid accusations ! Moon said sternly. "What,he is crazy!" Jet defending Chris's statement .
The only crazy one is you ! Iman yelled at them and they all argued.

Author note:some characters are a little out of character. Such as Moon and Iman.

Suddenly General Rama came and yelled his famous line:DEY!!!! (echoed 3x)

Enough! Your all dismissed . He said in a very stern tone. After that all the young agents return home