Chapter.13

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Fuck. Why did I say that! Out of all the things I could've said, why did I say that, especially in front of Noona!!

I could see her eyes widen a bit, while Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung just tried to hold their laughs.....

But then I put my attention back to the waiter.

Waiter: Ugh!

Me: Don't give me that shitty attitude of yours! Or else I'm gonna report you to your manager!

The waiter clearly got scared and just asked for the order. I told him all our dishes and he sprinted away.

It was silent but Jin hyung purposely coughed and teased me....

Jin: So~ Girlfriend Huh?

I could feel my cheeks burn red, but what pleases me was, that noona's cheeks turned, a bright red.

Namjoon: Yah....you people didn't tell us you were dating...Uwahhhhh....

Me: Ahhh...hyung... I just said that to make the waiter leave....

Y/n: Y-yeah...he just said that to give him a hint that he was unwanted over here.

The day then went on as we went back to our houses at night.

I just plopped down on my bed and rolled around on it......ahhhhhh.....she's driving me crazy....

My feelings for Noona, have grown so much more stronger. I mean it's been only 15 minutes since they dropped me off but I already miss her.....

I have to do something though, many people might stand as a competition for me.

I just can't lose Noona to someone else, my heart can't bear to see her with anyone other than me.

YOUR P.O.V

As we made way home, I went to my bedroom and changed. I just sat on my bed.

What a crazy day.....I'm so confused about what I'm feeling.....

Am I even supposed to feel this way for him?

Am I supposed to feel butterflies in my stomach, each time he looks at me?

Am I supposed to feel flustered, when he smiles at me?

Am I supposed to look at him, as more than just the kid who I babysat?

Because that is what I've been doing all this time.

I just can't understand whether, I'm in love with him or is it just some kind of Infatuation?
Whatever it may be, I'm at least sure of one thing,

I definitely see him more than just the kid I babysat.

With all these thoughts, I drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING.

I woke up at 7 and quickly went to do my morning routine. When I got back, I saw a message from Kookie:

Kookie🍪: Noona, could you pick me up later from college today? Mom has taken my car to work so I don't have any ride..

I texted him back, saying I will.

Today, it was my first day of work, as the CEO of KIM ENTERTAINMENT.
I know that it should be Jin oppa, taking over my mother's former position, but he wanted to become a model, Namjoon oppa wanted to become a rapper. The both of them, obviously will debut under our own company.