Chapter 21: Revealed his Color

Tharn POV

I took his ticket number.

I saw it was 457. Then, I looked at the counter that pharmacists were working for number 250. "You must be waiting along the day", I told him. "Let's get medicine from another pharmacy"

"No", he replied me

"Why?"

"This is the cheapest pharmacy in the city"

"Type.......", I complained him. "If you are here, you need to wait along the day as the line is too long"

"It is okay", he replied to me shortly. "I can wait until my turn". Then, he looked at his pocket.

"Are you worrying about the money?", I asked him.

He didn't answer me.

"Your dad is waiting for that medicine. It will be a problem if you get it late"

"But, I just have this", he showed me his money. "Even if I buy the medicine here, I will only get for half. I have not enough of money"

I hold his hand tightly, then I dragged him.

"Khun P, where are you going?"

He tried to escape from me, but he couldn't. I was just too strong for him.

--*--

Finally we arrived to the another pharmacy.

"You can pay with your money. If the price is higher, I will pay the rest. Okay?", I told him.

He look at me, he nodded.

"I will pay you later",

I just nodded although I wanted to say that he didn't need to.

Pharmacist was working for our prescription, we just waited. When he went to bathroom, then, I took the medicine and paid for.

"This is the medicine", I showed him a bag of medicine when he came.

He looks so confusing. "How much?"

I didn't answer him.

I hold his hand, then I dragged him for going home.

When we were in the taxi, I understood that he was still annoyed by something in his mind. Then, I hold his hand.

He tried to expel it.

His eyes rolled to the driver side, told me silently that I couldn't do that.

I didn't care.

I hold and intertwined my fingers to him.

He surrender.

"Can I ask you for something?", I asked him.

I looked at his eyes.

"What?", he asked me back, he tried to avoid my sight.

"Is there something happen in home?"

"Home?", he looked at me

"I looked a lot of boxes in your home. Is there something happen?"

He didn't answer my question.

He leaned back.

He just took a deep breath.

--*--

Night.

We were in the plane. We were on the way for going back to Bangkok.

Actually, Koh Samui is a nice home, with nice people. His mom and dad are really amazing, they are so nice to me. It was a typical home in Southern. But, when I walked to the back side, it was so gorgeous. I looked a lot of coconut trees, ended with a beach. It was a mood buster.