~Woman~

Imagine 22: Woman.

tmdniall THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU

~~~

“Hello?” I say.

“Hey Y/N, we’re right outside ya door. Come pick ya boyfriend up.” Niall’s voice was heard from the other line as well as Harry mumbling something.

“Alright,” I say and hang up.

I rush from my bedroom to the door.

“Y/N!” Harry says cheerfully and hugs me. He was very drunk.

“He’s messed up luv.” he states as if I hadn’t already seen his condition. “Good luck dealing with him.”

I close the door and look behind me, only to find Harry seated on the couch with his laptop, plugging a USB in it.

“Harry where the fuck were you?” I ask.
“At Niall’s, ” he responded so confidently, acting like he hadn’t left me alone in this flat for seven hours.

“And what were you doing there so long?”

Instead of an answer or an apology, the only thing I got from Harry was a cheeky look, followed by the sound of tapping.

Suddenly a slow guitar melody started coming out of the computer, making me confused because of Niall the person of our friend group who made music, not Harry.

I walked to the couch and stood next to him, while he tapped his foot to the rhythm of the song.

“I’m selfish, I know,
But I don’t ever wanna see you with him.”

Then suddenly everything that had happened earlier that day came back into my mind.

A childhood friend of mine had come to New York City and asked me to visit him, and I thought that it would be a good idea to bring my boyfriend with me.

“I hope you can see the shape that I’m in,
While he’s touching your skin.”

Even though I had told my friend that I was taken, he started flirting with me, and Harry being his usual self, got jealous.

When we returned home, he just dropped me off and told me that he would come later.

So I guess during the time he wasn’t home, he got a drunk at Niall’s place and recorded the song.

“Woman,
Woman
Lalalalalalala

...

After a few more minutes, the song was over. Harry closed the laptop and looked at me.

“Harry,” I start, “I didn’t know you could sing, and this is an amazing song.”

“Thanks. I made it with Niall,” he replied.

After a few seconds of silence, I decide to speak up again.

“Look Harry I’m s-”

“No (Y/N) don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault.” he cut me off, “I get jealous a lot, and I get jealous easily, it’s not a thing I’m a fan off.”

He let out a deep sigh.

“I really love you, and I hope you know that. Please take this things as obstacles and not as fights.”

“I love you too Harry, and these will always only be obstacles to me.”

~~~

Heya readers!
Sorry for not updating for so long, I'm not proud of that, but I’ll really try to be more active and try to catch up and update once or a few times a week.
Please vote and comment!
I love you all.

Thanks for reading!
x, d.♥️