18

"We're very sorry Jennie" Lisa said as she bowed her head for how many times.

The idol shook her hand and smiled

"It's alright, I don't mind" Jennie replied

Lisa was embarrass, the fact that they're 30 minutes late for their 2nd day photoshoot made her feel unprofessional.

"Jennie! Here's breakfast for us! Come on us!" Seulgi shouted, showing the plastic bags on her hands. Jennie nods and walked towards her, together with the other staffs and her manager of course.

"Sorry for being late, we're just drunk and tired last night" Baekhyun explained as he took out the food container from the plastic bags

"We forgot to set an alarm too making us more late" Jongdae added, he gave each personal there a cup of coffee.

"It's alright. Jennie used to go on parties and got drunk everyday back then, I bet Ms. Yoo was about to fire her that time but luckily this bitch did her best to prevent that kind of hobby. Now, She's just going to parties when I let her or when she escaped pt from me" Irene said makin Jennie lower down her head, she's embarrass that her manager told THEIR secret.

"Oh....looks like Jennie has a high tolerence on alcohol huh" Seulgi joked, They suddenly laughed when they noticed a tint of red blush on Jennie's cheeks.

"Stop teasing me!" Jennie mubled and cupped her cheeks so the team wouldn't see her face that much.

"Ok...ok. But can you tell us why are you drinking everyday back then?" Jongdae asked, he noticed Seulgi and Baekhyun's glare at him but he didn't mind it. He wanted to know if the reason why Jennie was drowning herself on alcohol back then is their team leader, Jisoo.

Jennie looked at Jongdae, blankly. It's kinda awkward for her to tell them the reason.

"Oh....It's okay if you're not comfortab—"

"There's no reason behind it, I just wanted to enjoy my life. That's all" Jennie replied with a smile but she's just hiding the truth, she's lying.

Jongdae nods and let out a weak chuckle, he's disappointed.

Seulgi looked up at the tinted glass on the 2nd floor of the studio where Jisoo was in. She knew that the CEO heard what Jennie said 'cause she placed a small mic under the table.

"Baek, I'll hust check Jisoo" she whispered to the music producer beside her, Baekhyun quickly nods.

The chied editor made her way towards the mini office on the second floor. When she opened the door and looked at the CEO, she got shocked.

"Jisoo, are you alright?" She asked and sat beside the team leader. She was expecting a Jisoo who's crying and sobbing but she saw the opposite.

"Yeah, Im alright. Thank you" Jisoo said and gave her a wide smile.

Seulgi knew that there's a heavy emotion behind that smile, she knew Jisoo was just covering the pain through that smile.

"Stop acting like that Jisoo" Seulgi said and placed her arm around her bestfriend's shoulder "Don't stop yourself from crying"

Jisoo looked at her and smile

"I can handle it. From now on, I must handle it like this"

"Why?" Seulgi frowned

"What why? Starting Next week, we're going to work with her until her drama ends so I think I should control my emotion. I cannot face and work with her proper if everytime I will see....I will cry 'cause I miss her...I miss the old us."

Seulgi knew that Jisoo's idea is good for their job but for her situation....is it's very bad. She wanted to ask her friend more but don't want to see her crying either.

"I'll just go down there, call me if you need me"
_____

"Did she cry?" Baekhyun said. He, Jongdae and Seulgi was standing beside each other.

"No, she's trying her best to handle her emotion" Seulgi replied, still staring at Lisa, the lightman and Jennie's who's busy on their jobs.

"Jisoo is very kind and loveable person, I don't understand why Jennie let her go....easily like that." Jongdae said and played his fingers

"You're right. Honestly, Jennie is the luckiest person I've ever met. She's not gonna find someone like Jisoo again. Jisoo loves her so much. Imagine, how many sacrifices and hard works she did just to make Jennie happy but this dumbass idol still have the nerve to forget her." Baekhyun rolled his eyes

"If Jennie didn't listen to her evil Mom. I bet they're already married now." Seulgi sighed and remember the day when Jisoo brought an engagement ring for Jennie 7 years ago.

It was the same ring that Jennie saw on Jisoo's finger when they met again.

Flashback

"C'mon Seul, help me picking up a ring for my Jendeukie" Jisoo said and pulled Seulgi into a jewelry store.

"Okay! Okay! Stop pulling my sleeves" Seulgi whined

"Hi Maam, what do you need?" The saleslady asked

"Im looking for a good and simple engagement ring for my girlfriend." Jisoo said while smiling.

The employee nods and quickly took out 3 different rings.

After an hour of thinking, Jisoo decided to picked up the ring simpliest ring. There's no diamond on it, it's just a plain customized ring that has a 'JJ4EVA' initials inside.

"I hope Jendeukie will like it" Jisoo mumbled

Seulgi cannot help but to smile when Jisoo started to hop like a kid who got a prize from a game.

End of Flashback

They bought that ring 2 months before Jisoo and Jennie 5th year anniversary.

Jisoo planned to propose to her on their anniversary but she didn't got the opportunity 'cause Jennie left. She couldn't do it on the next day neither 'cause they're not fine and it's already late to do that too 'cause.....they broke up that day.

Before Lisa, Seulgi and Jisoo enrolled to the Film School. They used to scold Jisoo 'cause she didn't explain her side when Jennie accused that she's a cheater.

But they quickly understand the CEO when they heard her response.

"I didn't explain myself to her 'cause I don't know what should I do and what should I say. I don't even know who's the girl she's pairing up with to me. It's just....you know....i thought Jennie would defend me against her Mom when she gave those pictures to her...but Im not right. Jennie believed on her Mom and that time...I already knew. Even if I told her how much I love her.....that I can't cheat om her....even if I beg for her to stay, she wouldn't listen to me 'cause Chaerin poisoned her mind already."