Loneliness

Izuku's POV

   For the past few days, I was utterly in shock. No matter how much I tried to deny the fact, I knew that they had left me. They were with me one second, and gone the next. Just like that.

   My classmates seemed to be concerned about me, even Kacchan, which was surprising. They brought me food and gifts while I locked myself up in my room. The teachers came to see me too...What a terrible person I am.

   Everyone is trying to cheer me up and the only thing I'm doing is being a burden. Maybe that's why they left. Because I was only being a burden.

   I stood up from where I was sitting on my bed, going to the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I was surprised at how tired I looked. 

   There were dark circles underneath my eyes, my eyes looked so dull. My hair was much messier than before and I looked sickly pale. I looked so...lifeless.

   I took a quick shower, changing into some new clothes. Then, I packed my stuff. I was getting ready to leave when someone stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. I was a bit surprised to find someone else up so late.

   "Where are you going, Midoriya?" By the voice, I could tell it was Kirishima. 

   "Yeah, where are you going? It's very late you know." I could hear Iida's voice too. 

   The lights turned on to reveal all my classmates. I felt a bit of pain in the chest but...It wasn't as painful as I expected it to be.

   "I'm leaving..." I said, taking Kirishima's hand off my shoulder. "If you're thinking of stopping me, don't even try..."

   I saw some of my classmates open their mouths, wanting to say something, but they closed it again. I almost laughed at how funny that looked. They looked like goldfish.

   After what seemed like hours, I turned away from them and left the dorms. They didn't stop me, which it hurt me a bit, but it's much more easier this way.

   This time, I'm going to be an actual vigilante. 

The Next Day...

   I decided to start off by doing small stuff like helping people on the street, carrying stuff for elders, and saving small animals. 

   Then, when I get enough trust from the people in the city, I'll start doing greater work, like defeating villains. 

   I'll just have to build up from the smallest stuff. How annoying. This is going to take a long time...

   I sighed as I landed on the roof of the next building. I guess it could be considered "patrolling" the city. Since those heroes aren't going to do their job correctly, I might as well do it myself. 

   Just in one day, I've seen 9 villains cause trouble for the citizens and I haven't even finished patrolling half of the city yet. That's a whole lot. I have helped out a bit, even though that went against my own rules that I have set for myself, it couldn't have been helped. If I didn't do anything, the citizens would've died on the spot.

   I wouldn't wish for anybody to die, just because of a simple rule that I've set for myself.

   Other than that, what's scaring me is that fact that my quirks aren't working correctly. Only my kitsune quirk is working, actually it's getting stronger...But the other two quirks, it's getting weaker, rapidly. And at this point, I don't think I can even use them anymore.

   Also, my hair would stay white and my eyes stay gold even when I haven't activate the kitsune quirk. It's very strange. This never happened before...