30

"You did it?" Bella asked in surprise.

This was the surprise, Mr. Miller gave her.

How could Walker Miller do this? Could it be that, as Tony said, Mr. Miller was Mr. Steiner?

Bella's heartbeat so quickly, she asked, "Mr. Steiner, do you know that?"

Her eyes were staring at Mr. Miller without blinking, trying to see the change of his face.

unfortunately, Mr. Miller's expression did not change at all.

"Who is that Mr. Steiner?" Mr. Miller asked.

"Nothing." Bella took her gaze away, and her thoughts slowly began to waver.

"I drank today, and it's not convenient to drive. I'll let the driver sent you home," said Mr. Miller.

"Okay, Thank you." Bella did not refuse.

After Bella got home smoothly before she could turn on the lights, an abrupt male voice rang in the darkness. "You are finally home."

Bella was instinctively shocked. Her hand on the switch did not be controlled and turned on the lights.

The room instantly became bright, and there was a long shadow standing in front of the windowsill.

Mr. Steiner was here!

But why did he appear like a ghost every time?

"Turn off the light," Mr. Steiner spoke again, his tone was cold.

"Oh.Sorry!" Bella turned off the light quickly.

She almost forgot that his every appearance was in the night.

"Women, you're becoming more and more disobedient." Mr. Steiner pushed Bella against the wall and sipped it on her neck with some alcoholic breath, causing her itch.

"Mr. Steiner." Bella slanted her head and whispered.

Seeing Bella dodging, Mr. Steiner's eyebrows frowned, his expression was unhappy.

"I don't want you to be too close to Walker Miller in the future. Keep your relationship only in business. Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude.

"Yes, Mr. Steiner please be gentle." Bella could not help but ask for mercy.

"Thos is punishing you for not being good." His low hoarse voice sounded overbearing.

Mr. Steiner's rude behavior filled the room with a sense of sexuality.

It was another endless night of having sex. This time, Mr. Steiner did it in a wild way. He seemed to be venting some dissatisfaction.

The next day, Bella woke up in pain, and there was still some war, thin her side, but he had disappeared.

She wanted to get up, but she realized that the whole body was sore and painful.

The visible part of her body was covered with the kiss marks that told her how wild Mr. Steiner was here last night.

Even though she didn't want to get up, she had to get up and put on her clothes because she needed to go to work.

It was a little late when Bella arrived at the company.

"Wait." As the elevator on the first floor was about to close, Bella yelled and rushed over.

If she missed this elevator, she still had to wait at least 3 minutes.

The company stipulated that if one were late, he would have to deduct money by the minute. How could she withstand a meager salary in her internship period?

She squeezed into the elevator and found out that Mr. Miller was in it.

Just as she entered the elevator, the phone time showed 8:31 am.

This was the first time in a long time since she went to work that she was caught late by the boss.

"Mr.Miller," said Bella, squeezing an awkward smile.

"Morning." Mr. Miller responded with a cold and solemn face, not saying anything more.

Bella stood behind Mr.Miller suddenly thinking of Mr. Steiner warning last night.

Mr. Steiner asked her not to be too close to Mr. Miller.

How could Mr. Steiner know that last night at the banquet, she intentionally approached Mr. Miller?

She remembered that last night, Mr. Miller had a hint of alcohol on his body, he drank.

Was this a coincidence?

Or...

Walker Miller was just Mr. Miller. Knowing her suspicion, Mr. Steiner was afraid that his identity would be exposed, so he kept her away from Mr. Miller.

And Mr. Miller himself was deliberately keeping a distance from her?

The elevator made a "ding" sound and Bella's floor was there.

Although she had a lot of questions in her head, she did not dare to ask, so she ran out of the elevator.

...

At noon, Bella received a package from this city.

Opening the parcel made her laugh.

It was a purchase invoice from a Chanel store. The invoice title was "Grantham's Group."

Yes, since it was Grantham Group's receipt, what was the point of sending it to her?

At the same time, Bella's phone rang. it was an unknown number.

Bella picked up the phone and heard the person's polite voice: "Hello Mr. Bella, I'm from the Grantham Group's finance department. Have you received the package?"

Bella looked at the box containing the invoice and relied on, "Is it written with the Grantham Corporation's letter?"

"Yes, Ms. Bella, here is the thing."

If she knew that the one on the next side of the phone was not well-intentioned. She directly stopped her and said:

"Please call me Mrs. Grantham; don't you know that I'm Tony's wife?"

"Bella, why are you so shameless? Tony has never treated you as a wife for a day. If it weren't for me to let the media send a message to tell everyone that you were cheating during the marriage, do you think everyone would know you?" Vanessa's angry voice came from the other side.

It was Vanessa who asked someone to send the invoice to Bella. She also asked the accountant in the financial department to call Bella, but she did not expect Bella to respond like this.

"I'm telling you, Tony won't pay for the clothes you bought unless you agree to sign the divorce agreement." Vanessa said proudly, "Otherwise, you wait to be sued."

Vanessa seemed to have known her crime and clamored at the other end of the phone.

"Huh." Bella sneered and asked sarcastically: "You also know that we've not divorced yet. What are you going to sue me for the money I owe my husband?  As the wife of the CEO of the Grantham's Group, Tony money is our common property. If I divorce Tony, I can also share at least half of his property. I use my own money and buy a piece of clothing. you, an outsider have no right to intervene. Remember you are just a mistress."

Bella was Tony's wife one day as long as she did not sign on the divorce agreement.

Vanessa couldn't get public acceptance. Even if Tony liked her so much, she was merely a mistress. If she didn't care about her dignity, it would harm the interests of the Grantham's Group and the White's Group.

Bella was all just herself; there was nothing to lose.

In the past, she was so silly that Vanessa and Tony would bully her.