F i v e

"He need some MILK!"

Ever since you all left the store, Jungkook has been going all crazy, referencing vine after vine while swinging the shopping bags back and forth.

He offered to carry them all, since, in his words, he's a "big boy" now, which you thought was hilarious considering that he looks like a baby bunny.

"Is he always like that?" You turn your head slightly to the left where Taehyung was walking beside you.

A small chuckle left his lips while nodding his head. "That's Kook." He looked at the boy fondly, love and adoration literally oozing out of his eyes.

You had never met anyone like Jungkook in your whole life. He was like no other. You wondered if all of Taehyung's brothers were like Jungkook.

"Hey you mentioned that you lived with your brothers...how many do you have?" You attempted to start up a conversation since you wouldn't reach your house before at least another five minutes.

"You see, we're not really brothers, just a bunch of guys I grew fond of, and I basically consider them my family." He gave you a tight lipped smile, and you could almost see a hint of pain deep in his eyes. "We're seven in total."

Your eyes basically pop out of their sockets at that new information, to which he laughs wholeheartedly.

"Yeah, Jungkook's the youngest, then there's me, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jin, the eldest." He cutely counts them down on his fingers.

"That's an interesting family tree. I only have one sibling, and he's a pain in the ass. Jinyoung. He's basically the reason why I dragged myself out of my bed this morning." You laugh lightly to yourself.

"Sometimes I wish I had more siblings because obviously God fucked up mine." You snorted unladylike.

"Oh come on you must love him." Taehyung nudged your side.

"Well there's no doubt in that...the problem is with his feelings towards me." You mumbled while looking at the ground, instantly regretting bringing that subject up in front of a stranger, basically.

"What do you me-"

"AAAH I WAS GONNA DROP MY CROISSANT! Well actually the groceries but whatever."

You looked up to see that you were already at the entrance of your building. You saw Jungkook clutching the groceries tight, preventing them from falling. "Watch where you're going fetus."

"Speak of the devil." You rolled your eyes at your rude brother.

"Jinyoung. Be nice." You attempted to sound strict but your soft your voice didn't really make you sound anything like that.

"Also, where are you going? Don't you need your milk?"

You heard Jungkook faintly whisper 'he need sum milk' under his breath, earning him a slap on the back of the head from Taehyung, followed by a small 'sorry'.

"Oh there was another carton in the back of the fridge. I didn't even notice." He started backing away slowly until he hit the side of his car. He then turned his back on me and got in the driver's seat, but not before yelling: "Tell mom I won't be home until late!"

"Fucking bitch." You shook your head in disbelief.

"Watch your profanity..."

You couldn't help but laugh at Jungkook little remark.

|||

"You guys really didn't have to help me get the groceries up to my apartment, you could've just went to your apartment." You sighed as you put the last item in the fridge.

"Noona you can always count on us!" Jungkook boomed, slightly bouncing on his feet.

"Thank you JK." You ruffled his hair up a bit.

"Heheh Jin hyung calls me JK." He giggled cutely.

You looked over your shoulder and saw a rather pouty looking Taehyung.

"What's up with him?" You mumbled under your breath towards Jungkook, giving his shoulder a nudge.

"Pff he's just jealous that you don't have a nickname for him." The younger snickered cheekily.

"Wha- No! That's not it! Listen for a second." He put his finger to his mouth, indicating for us to quiet down. He had a very serious and concentrated expression on his face, mixed with a bit of concern.

You concentrated a bit to see if you could be able to hear whatever it is you needed to hear. You stopped breathing for a while to listen more carefully.

And Taehyung was right, you heard yelling and footsteps climbing up the stairs, outside your apartment.

Your breathing faltered as your eyes grew wider. You felt the color draining from your face. As you looked at Taehyung, he looked surprised, his mouth slightly ajar.

"Yeah I don't hear it." You heard Jungkook give up.

"Oh my god..." You mumbled as you heard keys giggle in the keyhole.

This is bad.

|||

A/N: just spilled a new pot of nail polish all over my room's floor... we love being clumsy

ALSO,,, I can't believe I've been sleeping on seventeen for so long. Woozi is the cutest omg