Chapter 29

The scent of lavender fills the air, soothing and alluring. The smooth, decadent lotion glides easily along my freshly-shaven legs, moisturizing and nourishing my tired skin. Long legs absorb the lotion greedily, gluttonous in my generous application of the lavender-colored cream. Slightly damp tendrils of wavy brown hair tickle my neck with every movement, somehow both freshly-combed and tousled all at once.

A dark red bra hugs my chest, straps pulled snuggly against my taut body. Delicate lace casts dark shadows against my skin, tantalizing and taunting. A matching thong creates delicious friction upon my smooth core every time I lean forward, and the gentle massage shoots tingles through my body—which is primed and ready for attention.

A quick stop at the store and a thorough shower followed my long shift, the promise of spending another night with Logan guiding my pace—desperate and needy. I glance at my already-packed overnight bag and smile softly as I envision its contents, hoping Logan will be pleasantly surprised by my plans. An unassuming pair of black leggings now cover my legs, hugging every curve of my ass and hips. Smiling, I grab one of Logan's oversized t-shirts and pull it over my head, knowing he enjoys seeing me in his clothes. Finally, I shoot Logan a quick text, letting him know I am on my way.

***

"Mmm, you smell good," Logan mutters after he's gathered me in his arms, snug and sure.

We're still standing in his doorway but nonetheless I bask in his embrace, enjoying how small his strong presence makes me feel. My fingers travel into his dark hair, wrapping themselves in his thick strands, using them to guide his face towards mine. My lips are shameless in their exploration of his mouth, tender but in control. His tongue caresses mine, massaging and tasting. The small vibrations from his chest set my body alight, pulsating beneath his grappling touch.

A final, firm squeeze to my ass punctuates our greeting, a signal to pull apart before we get too carried away. Reluctantly, I follow suit, a satisfied smirk settling upon my face as I feel his arousal pressing against my charged body.

"Hey babe, sorry I took so long. Wanted to shower and needed to pack my bag. I have to work tomorrow... I hope you don't mind if I just get ready here in the morning?"

Logan's eyes shine with my words, excitement painted across his features. "That's actually perfect. I'm switching out with Ashley tomorrow, so we can drive in together," Logan replies as he grabs my bag from me, frowning at its weight.

I follow him to his bedroom as he moves to set the bag upon a dark blue armchair, prepared to keep him in his room all night. His proximity drives me insane, even clad in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Why don't you keep a few things here from now on, baby? I actually started to clear out a drawer for you but didn't want to freak you out. Maybe you can keep some stuff here to make it easier on you—I hate seeing you with a giant, heavy bag on your shoulder all the time. Bring some scrubs, pajamas, toiletries, or whatever. Or let me know what to buy you and I'll make sure to have what you need," the shyness in his speech is incredibly endearing, and I can tell that he is nervous in his request.

My heart and clit swell simultaneously in response to his ramblings, and I'm unsure which to act upon first. Two slow, purposeful steps bring me flush with his body, my arms wrapped around his neck. I place a languid, sloppy kiss to the base of his neck, "Of course I will," I whisper, "but I already have everything I need right here."

My hand travels the length of his torso, firm and broad. My fingers toy with the band to his sweats, gentle but taunting. Logan's chest pulses, a strangled growl vibrating at the base of his throat.

With great restraint, I pull away from his touch. A frustrated rumble emanates from behind me as I turn to my bag, aiming to unpack it in front of him. Each movement feels deliberate and torturous while desire hangs heavily in the air.