하나

Jungkook-

"Okay class that's it you can pack up" I got up and started to pack my books away whilst I was packing them away I saw Y/N at the back of the class packing her books away. I realised that Y/N likes to where a lot of pastel and white colours. For example today she was wearing white socks with and pastel green all in one with a white crop to underneath and some white pumps. To be honest she looked really cute.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her looking at me, my face started heating up so I quickly zipped up my bag and went. "Why you gotta be like that" I said to my self while speed walking away.

Y/N-

The bunny boy was looking at me today, I don't know why was it my clothes or was it just me in general. I zipped up my bag and skipped out of my class. On the way to the cafeteria I bumped into Mina.

"Watch where your going!" She said while nudging me. I stumbled back a little while mumbling a 'meanie' "what did you say? C'mon speak up" I stayed silent because I didn't want to course trouble, but she kept bugging me and pushing me so I ended up shouting at her. "YOU MEANIE!" She looked at me with a shocked face but suddenly turned cold. She grabbed me by the top of my all in one. "Did I hurt you feelings" she said in a baby voice. " aww don't cry it only gonna hurt a little bit" I tried getting out her grip but I wasn't quicker enough . She slapped me in the face whilst her little friends took my bag and emptied it. "Look what I found" she was lifting up my stuffie, mr. Teddy! "GIVE IT BACK" Mina started laughing. "Who the hell brings and teddy to school..such a baby" she dropped mr.teddy and got it all dirty, I couldn't hold in my tears and started crying.

I pushed her away and picked up all my stuff and ran away. Why does people have to be so mean, why do people have to JUDGE!!
I ran into the the dance studio and sat down in a corner crying. I took out my pacifier from the little pocket in my back pack and sucked on it until all the noises
where blocked out.

After lunch-

I was getting quite bored so I thought u should play with Mr.Teddy . I took Mr.Teddy out of my bag and started talking to him. "Mr.Teddy I'm so sowy! They hurt you and I couldn't stop them!" I said while hugging him. "I'll make cuts all better...yeah!" I dusted him down and got him looking all nice again. And then I remembered. "Mr teddy!! Guess what there was this boy and he looked like Kookie *giggles* "

Jungkook-

"Mr teddy!! Guess what there was this boy and he looked like Kookie *giggles* "

What the heck was that. I listened to the childish voice and came to an stop when I saw Y/N in the dance studio playing with some stuffies.

"Y/N"

She turned around and dropped Mr.Teddy and started to shake furiously.

"P-please don't tell...there not allowed to know!" She said while shaking hair head. Y/N started crying and looking for something to suck.

"Y/N calm down come her" I said she looked at me for minute while running over to me hugging me to dear life. "Gukkie there not allowed to know, please down tell I'll be a good girl I promise."
I picked Y/N up and let her rest her head on my shoulder.
I don't know what to do.

"Y/N who's not allowed to know?" I asked while stroking her hair. "M-Mina she's a meanie, sh-she hurt Mr.Teddy!" She said while pointing to the teddy on the floor. " I lost pinkie" she mumbled to her self. Pinkie what's pinkie. I looked around the room and spotted a pacifier on the floor. I walked over to it still carrying Y/N on my side. I crouched down and picked it up to dust it off/clean it. And popped it in her mouth. She looked up at me with big doe eyes.

She looks so innocent.

She placed her head on my shoulder and slowly fell asleep. I guess I'm staying here, I mean I can't leave her. I sat down with Y/N in my lap holding her close so she could be comfortable and feel safe. Y/N went in a deep sleep, so I thought it was a good idea to search up some stuff. While I was searching I stopped on a site could 'Little Space' there was a lot of pictures of boys and girls with pacifiers or even some using diapers. I scrolled down and saw some more information about little space and what it's about. Soon started to understand, I went on YouTube and searched up little space.

The video what was playing resembled some of the actions that Y/N was doing. Could Y/N be in little space right now.

———————————————

If you want to know about Little space I suggest this website for more information :)
👇

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/intolittlespace

-

Thankyou for reading🤍✌️