Ghouls, Guardians and Saving the world Drama 3

MJ POV

I rubbed my sore muscles as we all sat around after two months of training with Nat, at the Stark-Spy-Network. We were all improving, Aurora was finally able to hold her own in a fight against people without her scythe. She was getting even faster as well as we were all given specially made weights to wear.

"We have a bit of a problem, BOSS," FRIDAY said.

"What's wrong?"

"Ned, KAREN, NOVA and I are being sent coded signals we haven't had in years,"

"Who's?" I asked.

"Peter's Team SWORD. Lillian Stone, Abbie, and Harley Keener's All readings are indicating they are alive," FRIDAY said and we all froze in shock.

"But that's impossible. They've been dead for two years. Twelve was eaten by a ghoul," I said.

"Star was killed on the impact of hitting a tree,"

"And Lillian was crushed by the Ghoul's arm and severe internal bleeding," Nat said.

"That's why I said why we have a problem. Peter isn't responsive as he's gone ghost but he's still alive and well according to KAREN," FRIDAY said.

"Hm. Everyone gather your belongings. We're going to investigate. FRIDAY, you and Ned are in charge while we are gone. Send everyone in this room the locations,"

"Yes, BOSS," FRIDAY said before we looked over to Nat.

"You have ten minutes to gather everything and get into your new gear,"

"Yes ma'am," We all said before we ran out.

"Peter isn't going to react well with this," I said.

"We all know his mental health isn't good. He's flat out admitted that he wanted to keel over, give up and die but he hasn't because he has to keep fighting for us," Malia said.

"Actually, the only thing that's keeping him going is the fact that Aurora is still alive, spite, his banter with MJ and the fact he likes to fuck over your family, Malia," Indigo said and I looked at her.

"You've been in his head, haven't you?"

"I was only in there for a like a minute before he kicked me out. It's very dark in there," She said.

"How dark are you talking?"

"Everyone has this source of light. The happier they are, the brighter the light. Aurora even on her bad days is the brightest I've ever seen," Indigo said as we all started changing as we shared a large dorm room, like before at Silver Valley.

"That makes sense," Malia said.

"Her light outshines all of ours, even the backs of his family, his old team especially. We all know about his depression. He's even admitted to it. That's a huge step because if just anyone found out the truth or been through what he has. They'd well. I don't think I need to say any more on that," Indigo said and I nodded.

"Indigo's right. Admitting he knows he has depression is a huge step. But he's also admitted to therapy. He talks about what he's been through. It might take a while but he'll talk. That's all that matters. He'll talk. That's all we can ask him to do without truly asking him," I said.

"MJ's right. If it was anyone else. They'd be broken beyond repair and staying drunk. Peter's strong not only physically but mentally. He'll talk to us. We've all seen him do it. It might take a while of just sitting in silence but he'll talk. That's all we can hope to do at this moment. Let him talk to us when he wants to and help shoulder the weight of everything, show him we're not going to let him take everything on by himself," Malia said and we all nodded in agreement before Aurora turned around leaving Indigo, Malia and I to look at each other.