What's going on?

Author's Note: Hi, this is inspired on a headcanon from potters-little-ferret on Tumblr so thanks for the idea ;) Also, this story takes place during HBP but doesn't really follow the canon storyline.  I'm open to criticism, just stay polite. Enjoy!

After living in a closet for 10 years, Harry got claustrophobia. It was bad. Only Ron and Hermione knew. He was forced to tell them after he had a panic attack when he got stuck at the Burrow.

Things went well as long as he made sure he didn't got himself stuck in small spaces.

But it was in sixth year when he found himself trapped again, this time in a small cupboard.

He didn't know what was worse: being trapped alone, or with the guy he was with now. Draco bloody Malfoy.

"Come on asshole! You're gonna regret it so bad when I find out who the fuck you are!" Draco yelled angry at the door and whoever was behind it who was so childish to lock him up with Harry.

He clicked on a light and looked at him with disgust.

"W-we need to get out..." Harry mumbled.

"Yeah I understand that much" Draco said annoyed.

"N-no. You don't get it. W-we need to get out..."

Draco rolled his eyes. "You think this is funny? Did you and your stupid friends plan this or something?"

Harry couldn't answer however. His breathing went funny and his hands became sweaty. The closet was small, especially for two sixteen year old guys. He felt the wall in his back and Draco's chest on his.

"What is it Potter? Didn't your parents teach you how to answer a question like a normal person?" Draco grumbled.

Harry started breathing difficult and his hands were shaking.

Draco raised an eyebrow and looked at him "Are you okay Potter?... What's going on?..."

Harry's throat closed up and leaned against the wall with shaking legs.

Draco got a little scared. He'd never seen Harry like this. He always was the brave and annoying Gryffindor.

Well, annoying?

If annoying means absolutely cute, hot and adorable, then yes.

Draco has had a crush on him since their first meeting in Diagon Alley. Now he looked so vulnerable. He just didn't know what to do.

He needed to calm him down before somehing bad happened.

Draco's had dreams about being stuck in a cupboard with Harry, but in those dreams there always was a lot more making out and a lot less freaking out.

Harry got worse and worse and he wouldn't stop shaking. He looked horrible.

The blond looked at him having a panic attack, which it obviously was.

He had experienced enough of them himself to recognise one.

Usually Pansy holding him tightly would slowly make them stop.

But he couldn't hug Harry Potter. Right? They're enemies. It's weird to hug him.

Eventhough Draco wanted it more than anything.

But Harry never had feelings like that, right? He hated Draco. And he was straight.

But Draco had no time to think because Harry turned pale and started shaking. 'Just fucking do it you coward...' Draco whispered to himself as he wrapped his arms around the trembling boy infront of him.