57

"Hyung? Can I come in?"

Ugh.

"Sure whatever."

"Hey! I'm here to help you!"

"Sorry Jungkook..."

Great.

Now I'm in a bad mood today.

I had such a good morning.

I shouldn't be in a bad mood, I have nothing to be upset about.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"Okay so I was bored sitting in the lobby and I found an old newspaper from a year ago and you won't believe who's in it!"

"Us?"

"Well...yeah...but Noona is in it!"

"Wait Y/N is in it?"

"Yes! Look!"

Yoongi grabs the newspaper from Jungkook and peers down at the couple in the picture, the thin woman clad in a dress and shoes that probably cost more than his apartment, her heavily makeuped face only holding a half-hearted smile.

If it wasn't for her eyes....I wouldn't have recognized her...

This...is Y/N?....

"Lee Ryun? Who's that?"

"Apparently his mother is a major stockholder in a bunch of different companies and divorced this guys father and took half of his billion dollar company."

"Oh...wow..."

"Lee Ryun and soon to be Lee Y/N-"

Soon to be?

So they were gonna get married?

"Attend a world charity even together flashing bright smiles to show a light in helping the community."

Wow...so Y/N has lived a life...like this...

I wouldn't say that's a smile though...I've seen her smile...that isn't the smile she gives when Maki coos her name...or when she serves her food...Y/N has a beautiful smile...

"So does that mean Noona was rich?"

"It looks like this guy she was with was rich...I wonder what happened between them."

"I don't know, but I went and looked up his name on my phone."

"Jungkook! We shouldn't be doing this, if Y/N is t telling us herself then she obviously doesn't want us to know..."

"But Hyung look! That's the guy and girl I saw making Noona sad!"

"Wait really?"

Quickly turning his head and looking down at the new couple holding onto eachother, Yoongi's nose scrunching at the extremely overdressed woman.

"Lee Ryun and new stunning girlfriend and supermodel Liah Korotovich attend save the rainforest luncheon together to aid the preservation of tropical trees."

Ha.

Stunning?

She doesn't hold a candle to Y/N.

They didn't say anything nice like that about Y/N though...

"Psh. Our Noona is way prettier than this girl!"

"I feel like we're gossiping teenagers. This isn't right Jungkook."

"Oh come on Hyung I know you're interested! This must have been why Noona was so sad, I bet he did something bad to her!"

"You could be right..."

"I bet he kicked her out or something and that's why Noona had to live in the fourth district!"

Y/N never looked like the belonged in that filth hole...I guess this is why, she's used to living in fancy houses and cars...

"You should have seen their faces when I took up for Noona though, his smug rich boy face practically fell off when I pulled my mask down!"

"Aren't you a smug rich boy?"

"Hyung! I am not! I'm not mean!"

"I'm just kidding Jungkook, thank you for this."

"No problem Hyung! I'm so curious about Noona because she's so pretty and sweet, I wonder how she could have been with a rich brat like that. There's all kinds of articles about him partying too much and being gone for days on end at exotic parties. Noona doesn't seem like the kind of person to put up with that."

"Mmm...you're right...Y/N is quiet...and shy..."

"Plus Noona doesn't smile like that! Noona smiles big at us! I bet it's because she wasn't happy Hyung!"

"That's definitely a good guess."

Wow...who would have thought Y/N lived a life in beautiful dresses and expensive jewelry...she's used to being in the limelight....

"Ah Jin Hyung is calling me, I gotta go, bye Hyung!"

"Ah thank you Jungkook!"

"You're welcome!"

Yoongi sits back in his chair and gazes at the newspaper in front of him, a small smile stretching across his tired face.

My oh my...what secrets are you hiding Y/N-ah....

.............................

{Y/N's POV}

"Alright! Is someone ready for their bath?"

"PA!"

Watching the pink bubbles begin to grow on top of the warm bath water you swish around the pink glittery baby soap you bought Maki for her birthday and smile, her arms flailing around in the air happily.

"Ma! Ma! Ma!"

"Mhm! This is going to be such a fun bath!"

Peeling off her sleeping clothes you tenderly dip her down in the water and watch her kick her legs under the water while you use a plastic cup to pour the warm water over her body.

"Pa!"

"Mmmm Miss Maki you're going to smell so good today! We're going to bake some pies for your uncles so we need to look nice! The key to good cooking is lots and lots of care put into it, even in your clothes!"

Tenderly scrubbing her body with the pink sponge your other hand hoops the small rubber duck floating around in the water, Maki's gaze set on the floating object.

"Looks like I should have bought you some bath toys for your birthday, one rubber duck isn't enough!"

"Pa!"

"Pa is right!"

After getting Maki clean you pull her out of the warm water and wrap her up in a fresh fluffy towel while showering her chubby cheeks with kisses, a happy cackle escaping her lips.

"Ma!"

"Maki!"

Quickly walking into her bedroom you lay her on her changing table and begin holding up outfits put together on hangers, wiggling your eyebrows at the baby.

"Alright Miss Maki lets pick you an outfit."

"Ma!"

"A girl must have a good fashion taste, remember we're going to be baking!"

"Ma!"

Holding up each one of the outfits you watch her play with her toes until you hold the last one up, her hands flailing around happily when she sees it.

"PA!"

"I knew you had good taste Miss Maki."

(A/N): Teehee