Daugther reader - you are taken to a different universe 2

The story of you death

It was a normal day of as normal as it could be with your family, doomsday was destroying the city and you and your whole family had went to go stop him. The justice league had joined as well making sure no citizens had gotten killed during the whole fight.

Superman " stay safe y/n "

Y/n " father I will be safe I promise"

Bruce " okay dear now remember doomsday can pull any mobs he wants so you have to be careful"

Y/n " yes sir" you soon see lux Luther robots show up so you had decided to fight them off while you fathers, brothers and everyone else fought doomsday.

Lex " well it the impossible girl"

Y/n " if I was you lex I would be hiding for your safety"

Lex" we will see about that little one" soon lex set off a trap and soon building started explosives, you had flew to where you family and friends are. You were able to get them along with citizens to safety and that when yo7 knew you father where, still in the city fighting doomsday's.

Conner " no you can't go you will get killed"

Y/n " I have to help fathers they will get killed lex if down there, and he never plays far I will be back" you will not be able to get the promise to your brothers, who were all baldy hurt to not be able to help fight. You soon landed back in the city and that when, you came across doomsday. He started beating you badly that you lost feeling in your legs, you still kept on fighting him.

Lex " just stay down little girl"

Y/n " never" just the lex stab your with a sword made out of kryptonite you place your hands on your chest and soon moved them away to see blood. You were about to act lex for what he had done but doomsday grab you and smashed you into the cement road hard and powerful. The sound of you body hitting the ground at been heard threw the city and outside of the city as well, and that when shocked hit everyone.

Y/n " you ... will.... not... win .... good... always ..., win... and ....evil will fall"

Lex " finish her off now doomsday before Superman comes.... we have to destroy her to destroy him" just then doomsday gave you his final punch that will kill you, he hit you in your body kill you fast and painful. As you threw you last breath of your life your eyes, started to close slowly as you try to fight to stay alive but it was no luck. Your eyes soon had closed and you were gone, you lifeless body laying in the whole in the road doomsday had put you in.

John " y/n.... y/n ...." your brother and the justice league members wonder women, green lateran, and flash cams running with your brothers to find you. Conner and dick were the first two to find you body lifeless and now moving, they were about to grab your body when Superman had beat them to it.

Superman " no please no... please no why her why her" your father had you body close to him as tears started falling down his face, and soon enough your brothers had started crying as well. Batman had soon taken you into his arms while the justice league members held down Superman when he was going into a rage of anger and grief.

Bruce " I let you down my dear wife I was not able to keep our daughter safe" a few days later your funeral was held but the public didn't, know that you were really impossible girl. The only ones who knew were the justice league members and their wives or husbands. After you death everything seemed to change for your family, Bruce had stayed in his cave for now and Clark never spoke about your death. While your brothers did everything in their powers to deal with yes family business and everything else, Alfred had locked your bedroom door hoping that will clear everyone minds about your death.

End of story

Y/n " ...... "

Damien " soon later in life become different for the whole world and lex Luther was killed later on my fathers"

Y/n " can I see them"

Conner " that won't be a good idea kiddo if they see you they will try to keep you here"

Y/n " sure but how I'm going to get home to my family and friends"

John " we will help you get home and maybe we can help rebuild our lives as well" the guys had help you seek back into the bat cave  and when you walked inside, everything was different. The bat boys were working in some devices hoping that will be able to get you home.

???? " what going on here"

y/n " hey"

Bruce " y/n you are alive... you are not my y/n are you "

Y/n " I'm sorry but you are right I'm not your daughter I'm from a different....."

Bruce " universe I know I have been doing research thinking there was on y/n that I could bring here and... have her back but I can't"

Y/n "...."

Bruce " it great to see your other Bruce is doing well rising you along with the other Clark, but we need to get you home"

Y/n " thank you" soon a portal arrived and you had been told it might be your way home, you wanted so badly to speak with the other Superman but you had been told it was not a good idea. So you waved goodbye to the other version of you family and wished them the best, hoping that they will be able to restore their lives. You soon opened your eyes to notice you were not even home, at all you soon looked at saw your father Superman on a barrier and he was called the red son.

Y/n " how many worlds are they of my family and fiends to many"

Y/n " where in the world I'm ....Russia.... wow" you had looked around the see to find out where you are and soon enough you saw the Russian flag.

???? " lady y/n why in the world are you outside alone your fathers would hate this" you turned around to see a random guy with raven hair looking at you.

Y/n " Louis"

Louis " yes my lady I have to get you h9me before you father has my head"

Y/n " wait you see I'm...." you had been placed into a car by Louis and he soon drove away with you, you knew there was no point in fighting anyone about it now you just have wait to se if you could find a way home or to a different world.
,