You are hurting

Teddy entered the hospital just  in time to see his mate being placed on a stretcher and carried away towards the Intensive Care Unit. He then spotted Erik talking with the doctor and following his son , rushing after the man and fastening his steps in order to walk by his side. 

      "What happened? What's wrong with Sirius?"

        Erik shrugged his shoulders, walking a hand down his sweaty bangs. 

       "I don't know. He has a high fever and convulsions. The doctor gave him sedatives but he keeps on screaming and crying in pain."

          Just to prove Erik's point, Sirius arched his back against the bed and cried out loud, making his handsome face contort in pure agony. 

            "Teddy! Where is my  mate?"He screamed, making Teddy rush past the nurses and grasp his hand into a reassuring grip.  

            "I am here, I am right here!"

          Tears fell down Sirius' cheeks, his hand clutching  Teddy's hand tighter and stopping his circulation towards his fingers. 

       "It hurts! Make it stop" He whimpered, making Teddy's own eyes turn glossy and throat close into a knot. 

         "What hurts? Tell me what is happening, mate."

        Sirius mouth opened with a hiccup, his lips suddenly clasping together into a strained line as a groan took over his cries. Then his face wrinkled and body shifted on the bed,  his convulsions making his limbs and torso jerk. 

       "My head... it burns."

         Teddy frowned, growling dangerously when one of the nurses tried to pull him away from Sirius. 

         "Let him stay with his mate." Erik ordered, stopping in the threshold of the ward when the doctor pulled Sirius inside the room. Soon him and the nurses started to calm Sirius' convulsions down, flinching every time their procedures would make the shifter wince and his mate growl threateningly.  

        The entire time Teddy held Sirius' hand and caressed his face soothingly, watching in agony how his mate's features twisted in pain until he finally calmed down.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

        "So, for how long have you been vomiting?" The doctor asked a now conscious Sirius, rubbing the cold substance on the shifter's stomach and then looking towards the black screen. 

        "For ten days." Sirius whispered, his eyes searching drowsily the man's device.

       After the doctors succeeded to calm Sirius' fever and convulsions down,
the  neko told them he might be pregnant and they should check on the safety of the baby. This shocked Teddy who thought his mate didn't want and didn't care about the child.

          "Any pains? Fever?"

          Sirius shook his head, his brows frowning slghtly at the blank screen of the doctor's machine.

        "Only headaches. I also felt weaker and restless at nights."

      The doctor nodded, taking a paper towel and offering it to Sirius in order to wipe the substance on his stomach.

     "Why- why don't you tell me anything about the child?" The cat shifter asked, feeling Teddy sweeze his hand as he took the paper towel from his palm and proceeded to rub his stomach clean. Sirius offered him a grateful smile.