1. My Girlfriend's Brother

Sky.

- - -

Sky: hey wssp?

Loren: Hey Babe <3 Nm, hbu?

Sky: i'm bored wyd?

Loren: Txting u :p

Sky: I-

Loren: lol

Sky: ..netflix n chill?

Loren: U should come over and we'll see 

Sky: bITch

Loren: AssHoLE

Sky: be right there

Loren: c u soon bby

I turn off my phone and look in the mirror. I run my fingers through my long blonde hair. It reaches just a little above my chin now. My mother keeps telling me to get a haircut and saying I'm starting to look like a girl or something. I don't give a fuck. I can't be bothered. And the girls seem to like it so who cares? The rest of my face is.. slightly disappointing. I'm not ugly.. but I'm not attractive either. I have light skin and narrow-ish light blue eyes. My body is.. highly disappointing. Kinda scrawny, not that anyone ever says that. I've found that most people don't care what you look like as long as you're an asshole. That's attractive to most people. I guess people are masochists.

One girl definitely is: Loren. My 'girlfriend'. I never gave her that title. We went on one date (where she decided to give me head) and after that she started calling me 'boyfriend' and 'babe'. And worst of all: 'Oliver' I got really mad the first time she called me that. I told her I'd break up with her if she ever called me that again. Seems to have worked. It's been a month since then and I haven't heard it again. I hate my first name. That's why everyone calls me Sky.

It's summer break now. It's the last week. Next week school starts again and I don't even wanna think about that. I hate school. Not because I hate learning or the people there. Believe it or not, I'm pretty good at learning and everyone at school likes me. The reason I hate school is because in school the teachers think they own you. They think they're above you and you just need to bow down to them and do everything they say. Well fuck no. The last time I listened to what a teacher said.. I shake my head and refuse to think about it. That was long ago. That was a different me.

I put on my graphic black hoodie, black pants, white sneakers, a silver chain necklace and a bunch of silver rings. When I'm done getting ready I grab my keys and leave the apartment. 

I pull up to the white mansion where Loren lives. I get out of the car and walk the long path through the massive lush green garden. When I reach the doorstep of the house I ring the bell. After a while of waiting I lean my hand against the door frame. I tap my foot impatiently. Damn, I'm horny. Why is she taking so long? A while later the door swings open. To my surprise it's not Loren, it's her brother, Chase.

"Hey, Chase." 

"Hi." He smiles sheepishly, exposing his braces.

I don't know why but this guy always seems scared of me. I walk into the house. 

"Your sister home?" I look around. I can never get used to how big this place is. 

"Um, no. She just went out to help mom. Our mother just had another appointment and.. it went wrong again." 

If you're wondering what this is about, Loren's mom is so rich (occupation: trophy wife) that when she's bored she spends her money on Botox and other stupid shit to fuck up her face more than it already is. That said, she's still fucking hot. The entire Chambers family is. One of the many reasons I come here.