T W E N T Y N I N E

Warning: ntm on Dee ntm on Jade. 5975 words. Y'all ghost read on Jesus I'm never writing a chapter this long ever again.

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 5𝘵𝘩

"Da I wan go with BryBry." Eli stood up on the bed with his tablet and Jade frowned.

"You don't wanna be with me? Shady but that's fine."

"Da they watch Sofi First duh." He rolled his eyes and climbed on his back before he stood up to take him next door. He would've called and asked but they liked having him around because he was a chill kid and they could train for baby Brizenia.

Jade left and knocked on their door seeing Zania rubbing her growing belly, one hand on her hip as she stared him down.

"Don't look at me like that. I called twenty times and even texted her, if she don't answer that's not in my control."

"Hm. Come here Eli baby!" She held her arms out and the boy slid down his dads back and ran inside.

"You know where she at?" He was trying his best to not act crazy but she was pushing it. When Zania froze up and began closing the door he pushed it back open.

"I don't know where she at."

"Zeik!"

"Yerrrrr!" His best friend ran up the hallway and Zania tried closing the door but he opened it again.

"Where India at?"

"At Neicy party. Nia did her hair and when she left she had on this tight mufucka, half the cake was out and all. Not saying I was lookin but yeah. She had a nigga with her too. That Sean kid. Beat her ass." Zeik snitched easily, holding them door open as Zania put all of her weight against the door trying to close it.

"You serious?"

"As a heart attack."

He just nodded and walked back to his door, grabbing his keys and putting on his slides when he got inside. Jade decided he wouldn't be mad, he just pulled his phone out to text her again before flipping shit.

Ian think it was all that serious when it happened, sorry I didn't go out of my way to defend you like I normally would have. My ma all by herself, I'm her only kid, her only relative for real. I planned on talking to her afterwards but I didn't want to embarrass her in front of nobody because like I said, in my head I just didn't want y'all arguing.