Chapter 9

You followed Padmé to the shipping dock and waited for her while she asked if any Togruta Jedi have come in.

"No ma'am sorry," The man said.

Padmé nodded and came up to you. "Nothing," She shook her head.

You put your head in your hands. "This is my fault,"

"How is it your fault?" Padmé asked putting her hand on your shoulder.

"I should have gone with her," You said. "All I see is her dying and it being my fault."

Padmé stared at you. "You can't blame yourself,"

"We're in a freaking war!" You said your voice becoming loud.  You realized and sat down burying your head in your knees.

"(Y/n), you know she is alive right?" Padmé said.

"Yes, I had a dream last night.  I know she is alive," You said.

"Then you have to trust her, she's a very strong Jedi and if anyone can come home, it's her," Padmé said.

You nodded. "How did you know we were together?" You asked Padmé.

"I know a thing or two about feelings and I can tell that you care for her stronger than anyone else, maybe even stronger than Anakin," Padmé said smiling.

"I think I'm going to go back to my room," You said noticing the sky turning pink.

Padmé nodded. "She will be fine," Padmé then turned around and headed back towards her home.

You ran back to your room so you wouldn't be scolded for being out late.

You prayed that Ahsoka would be okay before you got into bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up the next morning and threw your cloak over you as you ran to the shipping dock.
On your way you plowed into Barris.

"Sorry!" You said helping her up.

"It's okay (y/n)," Barris said getting up. "What's your hurry?"

"I need to go see if Ahsoka is back," You said.

"Oh I see," Barris said. "You better not be taking my title as her best friend," Barris joked.

"No don't worry," You laughed.

"Well I'll let you go," Barris said moving out of the way.

"Thanks.  Bye Barris!" You called out as you bolted down the hallways.

Finally you arrived at the shipping dock and saw a transport filled with Wookiees. Anakin was greeting them when you saw a familiar Wookiee get out.

It was the one from your dream! You watched him get out as he was followed by a smaller figure. You smiled to yourself when you saw your girlfriend get out and smile at Anakin.

You waited behind the door and when you saw Ahsoka heading back alone you hid in a closet and waited for her to come next to it when you grabbed her arm and pulled her inside.

"What—" You places your hand over Ahsoka's mouth shutting her up.

She looked at you and smiled.  You smirked at her and hugged her. 

When you pulled apart, you got a good look at her, she was covered in dust and dirt.

"What happened to you," You asked staring at her.

"I got captured by some pirates who kidnap younglings and use them for a hunting game." Ahsoka said.

You hugged her tightly before looking at her again.
"You worried me so much, I never want to lose you again," You said.

"(Y/n), I was fine though," Ahsoka tried to reassure you but the memory of her being gone was too strong.

"But what if you weren't, I love you and you could have died, it would have—" Ahsoka cut you off.

"Wait what did you say?" Ahsoka asked you.

"When?" You asked not realizing what you said.

"You said that you loved me," Ahsoka stepped back.

You put your hands over your mouth. You regretted every decision you've ever made up until this moment. But you had to play it cool.

"Sorry bad choice of words, it just slipped out. I mean I like you," You said crossing your arms.

"Oh, well if that's how you feel well then I might go to my room," Ahsoka went towards the door.

"Ahsoka wait!" You called.

"What? No really what (y/n), you always hang around and you only like me? I love you but I guess if you don't feel the same way or whatever—"

You cut off Ahsoka by kissing her.
"Oh 'Soka, of course I love you, I just wasn't sure if you did too," You said pulling apart.

Ahsoka smiled and hugged you tightly. You kissed her forehead and looked at her.

"Someone knows about us," You said.

"What!" Ahsoka pulled away. "How? Who?"

"Padmé Amidala, the Senator of Naboo," You said.

Ahsoka relaxed. "She's fine, she's like my older sister,"

You nodded and rested your head on Ahsoka's shoulder. "We should go to my quarters," You said opening the door.

"Yeah, race you!" Ahsoka took off down the halls.

"Cheater," You said to yourself as you ran after her.

When you finally reached your room Ahsoka was standing outside waiting for you.

"Took you long enough," She said smiling.

You opened the door and walked inside with Ahsoka behind you. Ahsoka grabbed you from behind and held you tightly.

"What are you doing?" You asked her.

She didn't have to answer your question because she started tickling you.

"This is my revenge haha," Ahsoka pinned you down on your bed and tickled your sides.

"Stop," You tried to get out the word but you were laughing too hard.

Ahsoka finally stopped and she stared down at you. You looked up and realized that she was on top of you. She looked down and realized, her cheeks flushed red as she slowly tried to get off, but you kissed her and wrapped your arms around her waist.

She leaned on you and soon she was laying on you. Even though it wasn't late, you both fell asleep on your bed with Ahsoka still laying on top of you.

I don't know why but this chapter seemed kind of rushed and I'm not 100% satisfied but it will have to do for now. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
-Snips