Chapter Ninety-One: Bouquet of Thanks

"It was her

"It was her." I snarl. "Miranda." I scowl and Tom's eyes glint at me in confusion.

"She's S.M?" He asks and I gaze up at him.

"I think so. She put me under the Imperio curse! I was almost killed." I cross my arms.

"You're welcome by the way." Tom drawls and I flit my eyes up to look at him.

"What?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I saved your miserable life. Don't be so quick to thank me." He scowls and I fling myself at him in a hug.

"Thank YOU!" I breathe in relief and he shoves me off.

"Unhand me. You smell. It's been four days since you showered." He scowls and my face goes a bright red.

"That what happens when you're poisoned you idiot."

He ignores me and moves to sit on my bed, eyeing me with a sneer. "Why were you speaking Ancient Greek in your sleep?" He asks and I purse my lips.

"I was in the Underworld." I admit, wanting to see if he knew anything about what had just happened to me.

"You were where?" He scoffs in disbelief. "That poison must've killed off a couple million of your brain cells." He was talking to himself.

"I saw Abaddon you fool. I wasn't hallucinating." I scowl. This gets his attention.

"You saw him in his corporal form?"

I nod as an answer to his question, eyes furrowed deep in thought. "There were monsters after me." I speak silently, making his brows move upwards hiding in his bangs.

"Why?" He muses and I purse my lips.

"Because I was the only living thing there." I reply and he gazes at me like I was demented.

"You want me to believe that you were in the Underworld while you were unconscious?" He sneers and I hold out my clawed hand, stinging with every drip of blood that landed on the white sheets.

I place it right in his face and his eyes dart down to the pieced skin. They looked like obvious claw marks.

"Explain that then?" I muse, eyes darting up daring him to argue further. He grabs my arm, holding it closer to his face.

He sniffs it and I fling my arm back, giving him a weirded out look.

"Why are you smelling my hand!?" I snap and he rolls his eyes.

I could still feel the tingles where his fingers had been, the realization makes my face heat up slightly.

"Because it smells burnt." He states, still staring at the blood on my arm with an indescribable look on his face

"It does!?" I demand and raise my own arm to smell it. Instantly my eyes water with the utter charred smell that invokes my senses. "What the hell?" I grumble staring at my arm in shock.