Chapter 22

The figure landed with a 'boom'

The figure landed with a 'boom'. It shook cars and left the ground broken. It slowly started to approach the three.

"Get behind me." Christina pushed both boys behind her and started to take small, precautious steps towards the heavily armored person. They stopped about a foot away. Nothing in the air except the wind blowing.

"Who are you?" There was no explanation to who this person truly was. They slowly started to peel their face mask away before letting it drop. It was boy. An ordinary looking boy if she'd ever seen one.

"Surprise." He chuckled and held an evil smirk. Christina raised her brows in question and he sighed.

"I'm sure you have many questions. But let's some this up, i'm your brother. Twin brother to be a little more precise. Oh, and did I forget to mention that i'm here to kill you." He summoned fire in his hand before shooting it at her. She quickly rolled out of the way before kicking a car towards him. He just stood there and broke it in half as it hit him.

"No...No. This isn't possible!" She yelled and he let out a sinister cackle. "Oh but baby sister it is. How about you come sit for a history lesson. Yeah?" Christina shook her head before looking towards Creon and and Peter who were standing on the opposite end of the street. Christina drew her hands up and locked him in place with the earth.

Christina ran towards the duo as the boy started to laugh again. "You guys need to leave."

"We're not leaving you here with that psychopath!" Peter said.

"Yeah, he's right. If he is telling you the truth and is just like you. He's just as dangerous as you, if not more."

"I'm starting to get tired you know!" Christina rolled her eyes before pushing them back. "Exactly that's why you can't stay here. If he's here to kill me, he won't have a problem tearing you two apart. Im not asking i'm telling you. Go!" Creon could see how serious she was so he nodded.

"I'm not leaving but i'll find somewhere to hide." Christina nodded and he took off.

"I can't let you do this!"

"You don't have a choice!" Christina could see her 'brother' starting to get irritated. 

"If you die—"

"If I die, it'll be for you, Creon, Tony, and everyone from my planet. This was always meant to happen, Pete. You can't fight destiny." She pressed her forehead to his.

"Go." She whispered. Peter then reluctantly nodded before stretching out his hand and letting his web take him away. Not even seconds later she felt a boulder connect with her side sending her back into a truck. She groaned in pain and threw it off of her.

"So you see sis, the only reason we were created was because of these small little things called Infinity Stones. They five us our powers. They're the strongest thing in the galaxy. Do you know what that makes us? Let's go back fifteen years. It was time for the new set of Legacies to come in. But there was a slight complication. Theres only supposed to be eight of us. Nine came out that pod."