022

Yall welcome lil hornballs 😭. I like y'all better when yall comment 😔 yall scare of me or sum 💀? Im nice and I comment back

 I like y'all better when yall comment 😔 yall scare of me or sum 💀? Im nice and I comment back

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

When Armani got home she hopped straight into the shower— after her shower, she put lotion on and got dressed in another cropped tank top, a lace black thong, and some black tights. She rolled up a blunt and lit some vanilla scented candles placing them on her kitchen island. She opened up her easel, placed a new canvas on it, and lit her blunt holding it between her lips. She took a puff blowing it out her nose as she dipped her paint brush into her easel. She had about two hours or three before Nasir would be coming so she took the time to paint.

Her phone rang and it was Nasir of course so she answered immediately cheesing into the phone. She buzzed him in so he could park in guest parking, put her paintbrush down,  and began going downstairs after putting out her blunt. She was already a tad bit high so the blunt added onto it.

"You smell good." Said Nasir breathing in her scent as the two hugged. He looked down at her ass thinking it looked fat and ever so smoothly slid his hand down giving it a grip. Normally, Armani would have smacked anybody that did that but she liked it cause it was him.

"Whatchu was doing before I got here?" He asked looking down at her.

"Painting, lets go." She said as she grabbed his hand. As she pulled him and led the way he admired her physique and her walk and thought about how he was going to bag her— even though he never really asked, it was obvious the two were very exclusive and Nasir had already cut off every female that he thought that they thought would eventually get a relationship out of him.

"Damn this is mad fire." He said looking at her art which was drying.

" He said looking at her art which was drying

Armani smiled mumbling a soft "thank you."

Nasir grabbed her chin and lifted it up softly so she was looking directly at him. "What I tell you bout that ma?"