Chapter 2: U.A Entrance Exam

Takato wakes up at 6 am in the morning, gets up to change for the big day. Today is the U.A Entrance Exam, through the past weeks, he has been trying to understand his newly acquired quirk. What he could understand, he is able to gain indestructible scales, and gain super strength, as well as incredible stamina. Soon after he finished his breakfast, he leaves his home locking the door in his black leather jacket, a grey T. shirt and his black jeans. He heads to the U.A Entrance Exam. After a good walk, he makes it to his Destination. Before he could continue he hears a familiar mumbling green haired kid walking by, Takato taps Midoriya shoulder.

Midoriya: huh *looks up noticing Takato* oh h-hello R-ryujin-kun, s-so guess big day huh

Takato: I guess so, you been training huh

Midoriya: *nods smiling* Yup, well let's make a good impression to the school. *They start walking but soon Izuku trips over about to fall over, but before I could catch him. Takato notices he is floating, I soon position him to stand*

???: And release *turns to see brown haired bubbly girl tapping all her fingers together smiles at us* Sorry for using my quirk without asking, but it would be bad luck if you tripped over on the first day of U.A. 

??2: Ochako, there you are *we look over and see another brown haired girl but instead of chocolate colored eyes, she had blue sapphire eyes* Oh dear, did you use you're quirk again.

Takato: No worries, names Takato Ryujin, and *points at Midoriya* this is my friend, Izuku Midoriya. Are you two related?

Ochako: Yup I'm Ochako Uraraka, and this is my sister Akane Uraraka.

Akane: Please to meet you two.

Takato: Same now as much, I would love to continue the conversation. We got an Exam to complete

Midoriya: *snaps out of trance* right um, lets go

All four of us run inside to hear the Entrance Exam ceremony, soon all the examinees, make it to the front, soon walking on stage is the pro hero Present Mic.

Present Mic: WHAT'S UP EXAMINEES CAN I GET A YYYYYYEAHHHHH!! *every examinees is silent, Takato felt kind of bad for pro hero so I decided to do what he had to do.*

Takato: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHH!!! *everyone examinees gives me a funny look as spotlight shines on me*

Present Mic: That's what I'm talking about, Kid, you are number 1 in my book. *Takatosmiles a bit* Alright now explain the exam, You will each have to the face off against hoards of 4 different enemy robots, each robot is given have a different set of villain points, 1, 2,3. Your job is to take out as many enemy bots.

Suddenly, a tall blue haired boy with glasses raises his hand.

Glasses: Sir, I have a question in the paper, it mention 4 type of pointers robots, and you only mentioned three, and YOU *pointing at Midoriya getting his attention* YOU HAVE BEEN MUMBLING THIS ENTIRE TIME, PREVENTING OTHERS TO LISTEN TO-

Takato: HEY GLASSES, *Glasses than looks at Takato, giving him a death glare* DO YOU SEE ANYONE ELSE COMPLAINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. NO, THEN MIND YOUR DAMN BUSINESS BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE, AND I BEAT YOUR ASS!! *he gives off a shocked face, as he soon shuts up* anyways before 4 eyes, so rudely interrupted please continue Present Mic. *takes a seat*

Present Mic: Uh thanks Examinee #179, now as I was saying to be careful as there is a the 4th robot. The 0-pointer, these may not give you any points, but they will be of powerful that it is considered a hazard, so stay away. Now head to your proper area, and always give PLUS ULTRA.