Great_Day & Toddler!Reader

This will be a series of __ & Toddler!Reader.
It's just as the title says, all days will have an opportunity to play with the reader and babysit them. Days will have a nicer personality. Unstable will speak more clearer. Great will be the Supreme Leader, not Sovereignty.
Pronouns will be They/Them. I do not care if the toddler is either gender.
Setting: Current city layout as of
^^3/21/20^^
Now, let the series begin.
___________

[Authors P.O.V]

Great was just coming home from a long day of work. Roaming his City per usual, greeting his wonderful Civilians, and chatting with his lovely Operatives. He finally was able to go into his mansion and relax. As he was getting more nearer to his house, he saw a small- no, young Civilian. He assumed around the age of.. 2? perhaps 3?

He walked closer and saw the small one turn their head towards Great.

"Papa..?"

This startled Great. He doesn't remember ever having a wife, let alone a child. He knelt down towards the child and picked them up.

"Hello young one." He smiled, so the child wouldn't be afraid of him.

"Where are your parents? Where is mommy and daddy?"

The child looked at him with curiosity. They reached out towards his face and touched the part of his face where it was covered.

Great smiled and decided he would take the child inside his home.

[Reader's P.O.V]

As the Leader took me into his house. I was pretty much amazed at how big his house was. The Leader took me upstairs to his room and set me down on his bed.

I looked at him curiously as he took of his hat, coat, and tie. He placed them down on the bed and smiled at me.

"Let's see, do you have a name? Maybe you remember what your name was."

I looked at him and reached out towards his hat and put it on. It was a bit too big so it covered some part of my face. He laughed, lifted the hat to see my face, and then he no longer looked happy.

"I see. I'll take that as a no. It's a shame that your parents abandoned you. We take this seriously in my City. There's a chance that they might've already fled the City."

I saw him sigh and then he stood up towards a big bright box. I stared at him as I saw him sit down and start poking stuff onto a long block that was the same color as the bright box.

I watched in amazement when I saw all the colors on the box.

"Box! Box change colors!"

I saw him turn his head towards me and laugh.

"Haha, no. This is called a computer. I use it to search stuff, email the other Operatives, and to work."

Computer.. I liked that word.

[Great's P.O.V]

I turned back towards my computer and continued scrolling. I finally found the website I was looking for and started looking for names.

I didn't like any of them, until my eyes spotted this one name. Y/N...

I turned towards the child and saw them continuing to play with my hat and tie.

"Hey. How do you like the name, 'Y/N'?"

The child looked at me and started smiling. Y/N it is.

[3 days later]

[Authors P.O.V]

Two of the Operatives have gotten awfully suspicious of their Leader.

"[SUPREME LEADER] Great has been hiding something from us, and it's suspicious."

"Aw, what makes you think that? Maybe he just found a lover~."

"But you know he has basically forbidden us to have lovers, why would he go against his own work rules?"

Both Radiant and Unpredictable kept chatting, not knowing that Emotionless was in the same room, sweeping.

"Both of you better get back to work. If you really want to know what it is that he has been smiling at, then I'll tell you. Maybe if you two would've gotten to the last meeting a bit earlier, you would've been able to have the chance to hear that he has adopted a child."

"A child!?!?"

Both Radiant and Unpredictable looked at each other surprised, while Emotionless returned back to sweeping.

[Great's P.O.V]

I was playing around with Y/N when I heard the door open and saw Unstable come in.

"You called me, Sir?"

I fixed my posture and began talking.

"Ah, [OPERATIVE] Unstable. Yes, I did call for you. I have a favor to ask. Come inside."

I watched as Unstable walked inside, closing the door behind him. Y/N jumped off my lap and went to hug Unstables leg. I saw him look down and smile at Y/N while patting their head.

"You see, I have a business trip to attend to. It'll last around 2 weeks. [OPERATIVE] Emotionless will be in charge for now. I will like to have you babysit my child for the first day. If you need any help, just call for him and he'll come to you."

I saw him start slightly shaking as he picked Y/N up. Making them giggle.

"Me..? But.. what if mess up? Don't know if me will do good job.."

I smiled at him.

"That's why I asked [OPERATIVE] Emotionless to help you out. I know how nervous you can get, so I specifically asked him to help you. Of course, he'll help the other [OPERATIVES] as well. Don't worry, Unstable. You'll do a good job."

He nodded at me and proceeded to tell Y/N what was going to happen.

"I will leave later on in the night. I trust that you'll do a good job, Unstable. I'm going to go pack my things now. I'll be taking your spare blimp."

I watched as he held Y/N in one arm.

"Understood, will try to do a good job, sir."

I smiled and stood up. Walking back to my room to pack.

{to be continued}