Vasilios x Lizard imagines pt2

"Amusement park" (the part where they get on the ferris wheel)

Vasilios: I am the eighteenth child and only the male in the household.

Lizard: Same bro!

Vasilios raises an eyebrow.

Vasilios: you have seventeen sisters?

Lizard: no, I'm also a guy!

Vasilios: oh lord please give me strength to deal with this moron...

Lizard: hey I'm not mormon, I'm an atheist! Don't get me wrong, I ain't saying theres no god, I just believe in no god. You can believe in a god! Its cool bro, we live in harmony! No right or wrong in life!

Vasilios: I wish I could—meet god right now.

Lizard: that means you'd be dead dude

Vasilios: Exactly.

Lizard: bro

"Dinner" (the part where Vasilios asks reader if she likes kids)

Lizard: you like kids?

Vasilios: do you?

Lizard: you like kids?

Vasilios: *visibly confused at Lizard's reply* I asked you if you liked them.

Lizard: you like kids?

Vasilios:

Lizard:

Vasilios:

Lizard: you like kids?

Vasilios: *sighs in defeat*...I'm quite fond of them.

Lizard:

Vasilios:

Vasilios: No! Don't give me that look, I absolutely did not mean it that way!

Lizard: stay the hell away from those poor kids, man, your interests are illegal

Vasilios: Lizard!

Lizard: Dude, is this why you chose this restaurant in the first place? To go 'sight' seeing? Bro, you are sick. Not the good sick, the bad sick.

Vasilios: *spluttering* wh-what... I- I— no! I'm not—be quiet and eat your dinner!

It took Vasilios the whole night trying to explain to Lizard that he's not a degenerated, perverted, disgusting pedophile. Lizard 'accepts' his explaination, but he keeps a close eye on him when children are around.

The children in the restaurant did not approach Lizard and Vasilios at all. They didn't like the intimidating aura that Vasilios gives out and they thought Lizard is one big, stinky idiot that is not worth their time.

Its the vibe that Lizard gives out to everyone.

"Laundromat" (chapter where reader goes to the laundry shop to get their clothes cleaned)

Vasilios was in the middle of composing a draft for his book. His ears perked up at the sound of a crash and Hermes squwaking.

The male cautiously walked down the stairs with his phone in his hand.

He peeked into the laundry room and saw... Lizard doing his laundry in his front loader washing machine. Lizard was drinking a can of Spronk that he took from the fridge.

Hermes is tied up in one of Lizard's shirts tightly. It wasn't intended to cause it harm, but it was intended to stop it from moving. It made distressed noises.

Vasilios: how did you get in!?

Lizard shrugged, praying that he did not notice the broken window behind him.

Lizard: Iono, how do you know I'm out of my shop?

Vasilios: I-

Suddenly his phone rang out of the blue. The caller ID says '(f/n), matchmaker"

(F/n): hello Mister Vasilios?! Lizard disappeared, I was about to call you when he stepped out of his shop, but when I looked back at the screen, He's gone! I don't know where he is!

Vasilios stared at Lizard with a horrified expression. What is he? How could he just teleport from his shop to his house? It's a two hour drive for pete's sake!

Lizard: ya got any fabric softener I can use? Or do ya just wash yer clothes with washing detergent?

(F/n): hello!? Hello!? Mister Vasilios!?

That was the last straw. Vasilios cannot handle these unexplained occurrances.

THUD!

He fainted. His phone fell to the ground and ended the call.

Lizard: bro all I asked was some fabric softener

Lizard takes another sip of his Spronk before poking Vasilios's side with his foot.

______________________________________________
A/n: Lizard is an euclid class SCP SKSKSKSKSKS