Why

'How the hell am I supposed to kick Sungyeo out?' Hoseok thought throwing his phone on his bed, 'He hasn't done anything wrong.'

Hoseok sighed walking out his room to the kitchen taking out some food to heat up. As he was taking some meat out he noticed Sungyeo had left his phone on the counter.

He tried to ignore it not wanting to be nosy but that thought got thrown out the window by the twelfth text message and eighth missed call.

"Damn Sungyeo who blowin' up yo phone?" Hoseok whispered to himself picking up Sungyeo's phone. He turned it on seeing that he had gotten seven texts and three missed calls from a person named Silver, and the rest were from someone named Gold.

"Gold and Silver? He couldn't have came up with some better contact names." Hoseok swiped at the text messages reading the snippets that showed up.

'Where you at man?' -Silver

'Pick up the damn phone' -Gold

'I swear to God if you don't pick up...' -Gold

'Bitch answer yo phone or I'm gonna...' -Silver

'You makin us lose out on some good...' -Silver

"Whoever's texting him must be pissed, " Hoseok snickered setting Sungyeo's phone down to check on his meat, "Man wish he would hurry up with the drinks."

In the midst of Hoseok cooking his meat Sungyeo set his bags on the counter. "I'm back Hoseok."

Hoseok spun around grabbing his chest, "How did you get in without making any type of noise?"

"Actually, I made all types of noise. I slammed the door, threw the keys on the table, and I said 'I'm back Hoseok'." Sungyeo said matter of factly.

"Anyway, " Hoseok smiled, " Did you get the drinks?"

"Of course, " Sungyeo pulled out a bottle of Pepsi, "I didn't know what kind to get so I just got this."

Hoseok had a horrified look on his face as he held his hand over his heart, just looking at the Pepsi bottle was physically hurting him, "How. Dare. You?"

Sungyeo tried his best to suppress his laughter, Hoseok was being way more dramatic than he expected. "Chill that's for me," Sungyeo chuckled pulling out a bottle of Sprite, "I'm not dumb, living with you for over a week I've seen you drink a lot of sprite."

Hoseok wiped his non-existent tears letting out a sigh of relief, "How could you, you could've given me a heart attack."

Sungyeo raised his eyebrow, "Now you're being too dramatic"

"Dramatic is my middle name," Hoseok said plating him and Sungyeo's food. "Oh, you know you left your phone." Sungyeo nodded grabbing his phone, "Somebody named Silver and Gold were blowin up your phone so I put it on silent.

"You went threw my phone?"

"No I just looked at the snippet on the lock screen, and they seemed pissed." Hoseok shrugged setting their plates on the table, taking the sprite from Sungyeo.

"Fuck," Sungyeo groaned sitting across from Hoseok.

Halfway into their meal Hoseok cleared his throat grabbing Sungyeo's attention, "Sungyeo... How do I say this?" Hoseok avoided eye contact, "I need you to leave... you can't stay here anymore."

Sungyeo tilted his head, "Why did I do something wrong?"

"No, no it's just that..." Hoseok paused thinking of a good lie to tell him, "My eomma's going to be staying with me for a week and I only have one extra room." Hoseok bit his lip still avoiding eye contact.